Part 6 Act II

+++DIALEGO. THE HERALD OF THE HORROR GODS. TRUE FOUNDER OF FRACTAL. GOD OF DECEPTION AND THE END. YOUR SEARCH WILL NEVER END, THUS YOU LIVE FOREVER, HOW CLEVER OF YOU. BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL THE BROKER OF OUR DEAL. YOU WISH TO VENTURE BETOND THE STARS? GOOD. LET THAT FUEL YOUR RESOLVE. WHEN YOU AND YOUR KIN ARE DONE WITH THIS WORLD, I SHALL OPEN THE WAY TO THE NEXT. FOOL YOUR SIBLINGS, AND I SHALL TEACH YOU ALL OF THE ELEMENTS, MORE THAN FRACTAL+++

HE UNSPEAKS

Earth:

Solomon grew with frustration. As his project progressed, it became all the more complex. One wrong wire, one wrong electrical ion switch and it's gone. He frantically searched for an answer, skimming texts older than the tests of time. But only one word caught his eye : submission. If he took the veil willingly, rather than kidnapping his guards as test subjects, then the neurons in the brain won't overload. It'll be perfect; beautiful; Majestic.

As this washed over him, a dead veiled soldier rose from the dead, and spoke,

"THEIF OF WIVES, CROWNED BY POSSIBILITY, ANSWER TO ME!"

"Who are you?" Solomon asked.

"I AM THE HERALD OF YOUR GODS. THE THEIF IN THE NIGHT, THE COLD BREATH THAT LEAVES YOUR VILE MOUTH AT EVERY LIE!"

"Dialego."

The dead body turned its head toward Solomon.

"I COME TO YOU, IN HUMBLING AWE. YOUR SCIENCES INTICE ME. SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, AND I SHALL SHARE MINE!"

"And why should I trust the Herald of Lies?"

"YOU NEED ME, DON'T YOU? YOU STRUGGLE FOR A CHANCE IN THE RAYS OF THE GREAT BLUE LIGHT, BUT FAIL NONETHELESS! NEED NOT THE LIGHT, BUT GROW IN THE DARK, AND YOU WILL SHINE IN THE LIGHT!"

The dead man raised its hand, holding a shard, similar to Kalor's. Solomon quickly took it in his greed. The man took Solomon's other hand, and shook it.

"ITS A DEAL THEN"