Part 4 Act I

Rituals
#TITHE YOUR RICHES UNTO WAR#
#AS YOU HAVE COMMITTED WAR#
#TITHE UNTO DEATH AS YOU DIE#
#OR WHOM WHICH YOU KILL#
#TITHE YOUR CHAOS TO CAUSE OF YOUR FATE#
#JUST AS YOU COMMIT YOUR TITHES#
#TITHE YOUR GAINS OF KNOWLEDGE#
#AND YOUR SECRECY UNTO THEIR TITHES#
#AS YOU ARE BOUND#
#AS YOU ARE BOUND TO THE VEIL# -Void, God of Fate and Chaos

On Earth:
The Clouds sung of Red Chaos across the skies. Kalor watched as his ex-sister emerge from the smoke of battle to collect her tithe. As she did, her grotesque body grew in size, and she became more powerful.

~KALOR, YOU HAVE SERVED IN WAR AND DEATH~
~SUCH I AM DEATH, AND MY SIBLING IS WAR~
~YOUR TITHES ARE LIKE HOT BLOOD SURGING IN MY ESOPHAGUS!~

"You have forgotten our ways, sister. Please, see that what you do is wrong!" Kalor said as he ducked for cover.
Locusts' mouth opened, and typhoon winds escaped into the earth, creating chaos.

~YOUR WAYS WILL DIE, JUST LIKE YOU WILL~
Locust said as she swung her scythe at Kalor, barely missing him. The carts were torn to shreds of wood and iron.

"You have no idea what you have done, what oaths you have broken"

~ALL OATHS ARE UNDER MY NAME!~
~YOU CANNOT ESCAPE DEATH HERSELF~

Kalor, in a action of fear and desperation, fumbled for a amulet with alien markings similar to the Kloseg.
"Siklar" Kalor chanted, and a beam of light encased Kalor. As Locust swung her scythe at Kalor, it shattered upon hitting his enlightened skin.
Locust retreated in defeat, and hungry in one tithe.

The amulet's protection wore off, and Kalor walked off almost unscathed, as a shard of the scythe stabbed him in the right shoulder.

In the Lake of Fire:
~FOLKLAS, MY BROTHER! I COME IN SEARCH OF AID FROM THE RICHES OF WAR~

FROM WHAT YOU NEED ACQUIRED I ALREADY KNOW, FOR I HAVE SEEN YOUR DEFEAT, AND YOU TITHE MIGHTY STILL. YOU MUST BIRTH ONE THOUSAND GIANT-CHILDREN WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SERPENT YOU OBEY. AFTER THEY ALL BECOME OF MIDDLE AGE, YOU MUST SLAY THEM WITH YOUR BARE MIGHT, AND MAKE A NEW SCYTHE FROM THEIR BONES. ONLY THEN WILL YOU BECOME MIGHTY AS I. AND WE WILL BOTH TAKE KALOR AS OUR TITHE. I SWEAR BY THAT.

On Earth:
Kalor was in the infirmary, lying on a bed. The shard of the Dark Matter warped small pieces of reality around it. When he would dream, he would dream of alternate realities unfolding, just as he saw with the Entity. Some dreams would be of one world with a different outcome. Where children would play and fill their bellies, instead of fight and starve for survival. He dreamed of worlds that exceeded his comprehension of technology and science. Some were similar to his.

As he touched the shard, reality would focus on his hand, and his hand glowed in a rotten orange color.

"Kalor, I have missed you, and it is good to see you awake and well," Solomon said a she walked into the room.
"Yes, it is good to see you. Why are you here?" Kalor asked.
"I wouldn't want to see you go, and I wanted the best doctors to tend to you. However, that shard is preventing us from doing anything," Solomon replied.
Kalor tried to rip it out, but Solomon eased him to stand down.
"This thing is stopping up because, well, we don't know what it is exactly. It's evident it's reactive, and creates hallucinogenic effects, but somehow focused on time alterations and different variations of our own worlds. This sort of makes sense with my research I've collected over the years we've been at war with the veiled." Solomon said.
He pulled some documents from a folder on a counter, and looked at some of the information.
"It seems this thing is not only in you physically, it's somehow burrowed into your soul and mind. Like a parasite but it can exist on different planes of existence. If we were to remove it, we not only could lose you, but you would lose your soul too. You wouldn't be granted an afterlife." He paused for a moment, and added, "But with similar technology, I can suggest it not to be entirely a curse.
But . . . you would need a veil to do it."