♡⁠ CHAPTER 6 ♡⁠

~You're my heaven on earth~
______________________________________

"YN I heard the door's sound. They left s-YN
what happened??" She came running towards me and kneeled down on the floor.

"YN" she said softly.
That's it couldn't control now. I looked away from the floor and saw her seeing at me softly. I broke down and hugged her so tightly. She tapped me on my back.

______________________________________

Next day
YN'S POV

I didn't went to University today as I was not in mood . I was laying in bed from whole day. Currently I am sitting on coach wrapped in blanket watching Kdrama.

Jisoo is not home yet. I stared at the wall clock it's 12 o clock. I sighed but then door opened I turned to see Jisoo coming in living room.

"Yahh YN why are you not asleep yet..!?" Jisoo asked coming.

"Jisoo I was on bed from whole day now I can't sleep so I am watching Kdrama. Let me watch pleasueeee"I said pleading with doe eyes.

"NO"

"Pleasueee"

"NO YN"

"Huh Jisoo what you didn't have any impact of my cuteness"I said pouting.

"Yeah I don't have it. Now stop with your drama and go to sleep unless your health will be not good. "

"Okayyy" I said whining.

[A/N : Your author is too lazy to write further ]

After 2 days
YN'S POV

I was going towards kitchen to have something to eat. Then all of sudden my phone rang. Who called me in this lovely morning. I looked at the caller id and decided to ignore it. I sighed it was irritating me so I picked up the call.

"Yeah what it is, you made my lovely morning worse" I said directly after pickup.

"Come to the xxx restaurant, to have a meeting with the boy's family." Said that man who proclaim himself as my dad.

"I would not come and that is final"I said and decline the call.

Taehyung's POV

I was getting ready for University but suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and smiled widely.

"Yeah Good morning Mom!!" I said after picking up the call.

"Good morning Tae. You must be getting ready for University, I just called to inform you that today we are going to meet the girl's family. So come to the xxx restaurant at 7 pm okay. "

"Okay mom" With that she declined the call.

..Time skip..
Taehyung's POV

We three were sitting in the restaurant waiting for them to arrive. And then a couple came from the door maybe in their 50s. They spotted us and came towards the seat.

"Mr. Kim very nice to meet you"He said handshaking with dad.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Lee"