character aesthetic and prologue

Yashraj singh rajvansh is a ruthless force,his arrogance and dominance evident in every action

   Yashraj singh rajvansh is a ruthless force,his arrogance and dominance evident in every action.he stops at nothing to achieve his goals,unapologetically crushing anyone who stands in his way.his mere presence command fear and respect,as he nevigates the world with a cold, calculating mind, showing no mercy to those who oppose him.

" I don't sugarcoat anything.if you can't handle the truth, that's your problem , not mine"

"The biggest thing I hate is betrayal ,but if its given by her then i will gladly accept it but leaving her ...

"For me, it's always because of money people choose to be with you, not because they care about you "

"In a world full of chaos,you're my calm.In In a sea of faces , yours is the one I always seek"

"

Every heartbeat sings your name, every breath whispers your essence. You are my melody, my symphony of love."

"  I think my hand will look better then these "

" wanna create one of the scenes with me ,wifey"

Love me ,hate me ,but for me it's always you my heart crave for "

Kiaana Malhotra is a striking presence, her calm exterior belying a fiery spirit within

Kiaana Malhotra is a striking presence, her calm exterior belying a fiery spirit within. With a captivating charm and innocent allure, she draws people in effortlessly. Yet, beneath her charming facade lies a cunning mind, capable of both sweetness and mischief.

" Behind this innocent smile lies a world of secret waiting to be revealed"

" I can kill a person for my loved ones "

" for me love matters more then any wealth"

__________&______________________________

Guys I know I decided to write prolgue too and here it is do read it because you will obviously it and know about the further stories.

Let's begin❤️

Please don't do this to me, my love," I pleaded, holding her hand. My lips and hands are trembling.

"You were just part of my plan, Yashraj Singh Rajvansh. I married you for my plan. It was all from the start," she said, shattering my world with no ounce of guilt or emotion on her face.

"Just...just say you loved me, Jaan. I want to hear it from your mouth for one last time," I asked, falling on my knees. I trusted her with all my heart, but I was betrayed by my own love. It's true I don't deserve to be loved. I don't deserve to be cared for. Tears continuously flowed from my eyes.

"I have never loved you, Yashraj. It was all fake to gain your trust and shatter it one day," she said, pointing the gun at my forehead. She looked into my eyes, which held no pain, guilt, or sadness. Am I that unfortunate that I don't deserve to be loved just once?

You know what, you don't deserve love in your life, Yashraj Singh Rajvansh. You deserve to rot in hell. You deserve to feel all the pain that makes you miserable. From childhood, you were born with a silver spoon, and now you are asking about love. Feel all the pain, Mr. Yashraj Singh Rajvansh," she shouted, her eyes red with anger or pain I can't identify. Tears started falling from her eyes, but she immediately wiped them away.

"Now you are going to feel pain," she said, pulling the trigger. What pain is she talking about? Silver spoon, really? From childhood, my life was full of pain. I didn't get my parents' love. My own parents tried to kill me; they abused me. I have been betrayed many times, but this hurts like hell, like someone is taking my heart out of my body. I don't have a single ounce of guilt. I will cherish the memories and moments we spent and created. She will always be the love of my life. She broke my heart, but I will still love her with all my broken pieces.

I already have to die in 2 months, so why not today and by her hand? I am lucky that I will be killed by her.

She pulled the trigger, and boom, a loud sound echoed. "I lo...ve you, love."

I begged her not to do this, my love shaking with fear but she confessed she never loved me- it's was all lie.as she aimed the gun, I asked for just one" I love you".but all she gave was cruelty.in that moment I understood that the real pain wasn't from her betrayal. But from never truly begin loved.

I hope you liked it and also I want to clear that there is no cheating in my book. It will be clear once you will read it.