Ch 4

Rm - not only this we have to be strict with her so that she won't disobey us (rm said as Jin nodded)

V - but not too strict (v said as others also nodded with him)

Yn's side
Mom - ynie baby tomorrow you are not going to school (mom said as yn nodded)

Yn - okay mom (yn said after nodding)

Mom - don't wanna ask why (mom asked yn for which yn nodded and her mother said) tomorrow we are going to meet your new father and brothers (mom said as yn looked at her in shock)

Yn - mom I am gonna have brothers ?? Are they younger than me (yn asked her mom with a smile)

Mom - yes you are gonna have brothers not only one but seven and they are all elder than you (mom said as you quickly hugged your mom as you were so happy to to have brothers again and your mom also hugged you back as it was for the first time you did something like this after the incident ??)

Yn - ohh sorry (yn said as she realised now that she hugged her mom so she ran from there after bowing embarrassed)

Yn pov
Ahh yn what you did although it felt so good I mean which child doesn't want the warmth of her mother's embrace. I was thinking this but after some time I slept.

Time skip (next morning)

Still yn pov
Yn woke up and fresh up to be ready for meeting her family . Yea she miss her father so she want to have a dad and brothers also .

What she wore BTW

Her mother

I changed my clothes and went downstairs and saw my mom she was again smiling maybe talking to her boyfriend and when she saw me she quickly cut the call

Mom - morning my baby (mom said hiding her red cheecks)

Yn - morning mumma (I said as I bowed ahh it's my habit)

Mom - you are looking beautiful ynie you should wear more of these types of clothes (mom said as she praised me)

Yn - you too mumma (I said as mumma nodded we had our breakfast)

Mom - let's go ynie (mom said as she left towards our garage followed by me)

In the garage mom chooses a car after thinking Soo much and it was BMW . We quickly sat on it as mom drived it . I don't have liscence but still I drive a car . After a few mins of silent drive we reached a beautiful garden and the garden was all filled by beautiful roses of different colours mom went outside the car and plucked the black rose

Yn - mumma (I said as I had tears in my eyes as I always loved nature)

Mom - don't worry ynie I also love nature (mom said and within a few seconds a secret way appeared wai- don't tell me that they live in a place which nobody knows and about the black flower mumma put that black rose in an jar which appeared with the secret way as my put the black rose inside it . It started flowing and more roses of different colours started growing by themselves wait is it magic)

To be continued

How's it

Next chapter on the way

B-bye