CHAPTER 3

I walked through a field covered in grass and clothed in white lilies. The sky was painted light blue and void of any clouds.

The sun broke through the air, providing warmth to my senses and a soft, elegant, and peaceful presence covered my heart.

Before me stood a translucent Man covered in white. His eyes ablaze with a kind of flame I could not resist, contradict, nor could I understand.

I fell to my knees in utter awe as I was mesmerised by the Man who stood before me.

His arms outstretched towards me as a father would receive his son.

Someone proclaimed my name. So, I turned to see who owned the voice.

Before me, the sea rose against itself, divided, it acted as two separate walls.

The ground was unnaturally purified, damp, healthy and green; in the midst of the sea I saw someone who was like an Angelic Man, dressed in a robe reaching to His feet, and with a golden sash wrapped around His chest.

His head and His hair was white like white wool, glistening like snow; and His all-seeing eyes set a blaze as fire pierced my soul.

His feet were like burnished white-hot bronze, refined in a furnace, and His voice was powerful like the sound of many waters.

In His right hand He held seven stars, and from His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword of judgment; and His face reflecting His majesty and the Shekinah glory was like the sun shining in all its power at midday.

When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though I had no life in me. And He placed His right hand on me and said,

"Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I The LORD am your Shepherd, to feed, to guide and to shield you. You shall not want."

His touch was tender and soothing. I couldn't help but lean into him.

"I will let you lie down in green pastures; I will lead you beside the still and quiet waters. I will refresh and restore your soul;"

I arose as he lifted me from the ground. Fear releasing its crippling grip on me.

"I will lead you in the paths of righteousness for My name's sake. Even though you walk through the sunless valley of the shadow of death, you will fear no evil, for I am with you; My rod to protect and My staff to guide, they comfort and console you."

Suddenly the walls broke and overwhelmed us. However I found myself walking on the surface of the water as though we had been lifted up.

"Behold, I prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies.

I have anointed and refreshed your head with oil.

Your cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow you all the days of your life,

And you shall dwell forever in My house and in the presence of the Living LORD."

(Based upon ‭‭Revelation 1:12-17, and ‭‭Psalms 23:1-6 )‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

As He spoke, it was as though a mountain I had been carrying had finally been taken away from me.

Strength had been restored to me, therefore after being filled I followed the man. My throat that was once dry was soothed and I no longer thirst.