Chapter - 14: Time Waits For None (Part - A)

Start from the beginning

Neil made it very clear that no media outlet will be allowed to interact with Roohi without her consent, during or after the show. He refused to agree to the 6 months channel exclusivity clause and made it clear that their personal security will be present throughout the show.

He convinced the makers to allot them 2 suite rooms and made sure that Roohi shared room only with the family. Nothing that was inappropriate for Roohi's age will be expected out of her even as a part of drama, skit or performance if she wasn't comfortable with it.

Neil mentioned that Roohi will take the final call about her wardrobe and what goes on her social media. Because Neil didn't push for extra payment or financially heavy alterations, they obliged with a heavy heart. They didn't want to lose a contestant with such potential for some reservations. So, they gave in and thus the contract was signed.

Every single one in the family had only praises for Neil and his negotiation skills. Harsh even gave a party in Neil's honour. He was that happy with his son's skills and tactics. Harsh himself, is excellent in that field. He taught Neil well and some of it was to be credited to his genes as well.

Abhimanyu was a hard negotiator, but Neil was street smart too. No one can outsmart Abhimanyu at a personal level or matters related to ethics and manners but Neil excelled in using that ability in business by putting up a ruthless facade.

Manjari was busy instructing the servants about everything they needed to take care in her absence. She was going to stay with Roohi throughout the competition while the others planned on taking turns owing to prior commitments and obligations.

Manjari has gone to trips but never went away from the home for almost 2 months. They were planning for 2 months because they were sure of Roohi's talent and also by the interest the crew was taking in Roohi's preparations. So, the preparation on her end was huge.

Rohan was going to be famished with work because Abhimanyu will not be attending the Hospital regularly. He would only fly down in case of emergencies and immediately fly back. That was the plan for now.

Frankly, none of them would have been so worried if the entire thing didn't involve Akshara. But with her presence, it was imperative that they always surround Roohi and look out for her as much as possible, from all corners. Better safe than sorry.

They all knew that Abhimanyu had to be there with Roohi as much as he can because she will be needing her father's presence more than she thinks she will.

Especially when one of the parents is right in front of you and refusing to acknowledge you as their own, Roohi will need Abhimanyu to hold on to and be assured that she has her parent standing by her through thick and thin.

Her father's love can alone heal her heart that will get hurt by her mother's indifference.

The entire hospital and staff were ready to put in extra hours if needed to make up for their Chief's absence. That was such a sweet gesture on their part and Abhimanyu was overwhelmed. Anahita was going to take over the Administrator role for the entire Hospital while Rohan will try and manage the other branches as smoothly as possible.