CHAPTER 19

(Y/n)'s POV:

This can't be happening for real............no........oh my god........

You won't believe........Gopal just ate 43 whole DAMN PASTERIES!!

Even my aunt was shocked as well as laughed along with Boboiboy....yeah he doesn't care about the word 'reputation' at this point.

Fang seemed like he didn't give a damn anymore and quietly sipped on his Carrot Margarita, thankfully my aunt's café had carrot drinks.

While we girls were having the time of our life.......not in a good way though.

Yaya was way too embarrassed to say anything at all in front of my aunt, the waiters/waitresses, and all the customers so she covered her whole face with her hands leaning on the table. I was smiling awkwardly the whole time, thinking if I should be laughing along with my aunt cause the situation was hilarious or start crying because this was the most embarrassing situation of my whole life.

Oh and thinking about Ying? Well, she's going through an existential crisis. She was watching the whole situation with a blank expression, probably thinking about her life choices.

Let me explain from the start. This shit started after we all went out as decided. Me and Ying suggested my aunt's café and everyone pretty much agreed. My aunt like her daily habit greeted me and my friends.... especially Fang and Gopal cause it was her first meeting those two.

After the pretty meet-and-greet, my aunt commented out of nowhere that Gopal.........was adorable.... which made both Fang and Boboiboy choke on their saliva. Then after having two or three pastries', she insisted on Gopal for having some more......saying he should eat more cause....he looked skinny.......[You know? Typical Asian moms].

---------------------

"Man......those were good.", the contended sigh of Gopal was so annoying at this point.

Well after all those humiliations, we somehow managed to get out of there. Basically, Yaya and I were apologizing to my aunt and the waiters and waitresses there for all these dramas. Boboiboy kept laughing his butt off. Fang remained silent with a slightly amused face.

And Ying? She is going on full-on fire mode right now on Gopal.

"What the hell Gopal?! You just went on like a damn wild animal!! You humiliated all of us yo-"

There might have been an attempt to murder case today on Gopal if me and Yaya hadn't held back Ying.

After 15 minutes, finally somehow managing to calm Ying down, we were just wandering around, me showing them around my locality. After some time we all got tired and were currently sitting on a bench at a nearby park.

Gopal: "This place's nice...."

Yaya: "Yeah....."

(Y/n): "Hehehe......thanks."

Fang: "This is probably the longest break we have ever taken in a long time."

(Y/n): "Oh and about that.....how are ya'll gonna go back?"

Gopal:*gasps dramatically* "You want to kick us out?!"

(Y/n): "Ahhh!...when did I say that?"

Yaya: "I like it better here."

(Y/n): "Excuse me for a minute, I'll just head to the washroom real quick."

Yaya: "OK, we'll be here. Just don't forget about us.........we don't know anything about this place."

(Y/n): "Yeah right.....don't worry, I'll be back soon."

Ying: "Btw, where is this bathroom?-....OH! Okay...-"

I showed Ying where the washroom was and got up, heading there.

I shouldn't have.....at least not alone........

As I was coming out after washing my hands, my arm suddenly got yanked and someone covered my mouth with their palm.

Before I could resist......I got thrown at the nearby concrete wall beside the washroom stall.

____________________________________________

To be continued........