CHAPTER 9 *(edited)*

Guys....I have done a few changes in my writing style soo:

All the thoughts are in - Italics

Speeches - Normal

Important speeches - dark

Any kind of pov intro or back story - italics+underlined

Ok back to the story~

___________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV:

"And now?" he asked.

"I don't know... let's just walk around until we can figure out something," I replied.

"Okay."

As we strolled along, Boboiboy observed the scenery while my mind wandered to the incidents before we entered the cafe. I couldn't help but think about how Boboiboy stood up for me and put that rude person in her place. 

And then there was the comforting hug, followed by a moment of embarrassment when he overheard me humming a song. Was he eavesdropping, or did he genuinely overhear? To add to the confusion, the cafe waiter even referred to us as a couple. 

I scolded myself, telling myself not to dwell on these thoughts at the moment.

"(Y/N)?"

I snapped back only to see Boboiboy staring at me.

"You ok? Your face is really red? Are you catching a fever??", he said bringing his palm to my forehead.

SHIT! HE CAUGHT ME BLUSHING

Before his palm could touch my forehead...I backed away.

"N-No, no... I'm fine, really!"

"Are you sure? Okay..."

THANK GOD! If I let him touch me then for sure I would faint.

"O-oh hey um...what's the time btw?", I asked trying to change the subject.

"Hmmm.... it's 1:07-"

1:07? Hold on....am I forgetting someth-

OH SHIT!!!!!

"WHAT?!!! Why didn't you mention it earlier?" I exclaimed, grabbing his wrist and pulling him.

"Quick! We might miss the movie!"

"What mo-... oh!"

After practically dragging him for about 10 minutes, we finally reached home. I rushed to the living room and switched on the TV.

"Oh, God! Thank you... the best part isn't over," I said, panting and trying to catch my breath.

"Geez, you really enjoy horror movies, don't you?" Boboiboy commented, also catching his breath.

"Nooo... like I said, I'm just curious about the last two movies, even though I've seen this one before."

"Okay... I'll watch too, I guess."

As we settled in to watch, my eyes caught sight of his bandaged arms. Oh right, I have to change his bandages too.

I went to my room, grabbed a bandage roll and an antiseptic gel tube from the shelf, and returned downstairs.

"What are you going to do with that?" Boboiboy asked, pointing to the bandage... with his arm already bandaged!

Aish! Is this guy dumb on purpose or what?

"Oh... so that I can choke YOU to DEATH," I replied sarcastically.

"W-what...?"

"......."