CHAPTER 13 *(edited)*

This chapter is pretty big!

Prepare to get fed up folks!

And there will be no 2nd part....only one ch.

Words: 2948

Oh and one more thing! I forgot to mention this earlier but I made Boboiboy a year older than (Y/N) so Boboiboy and Fang are 14, Gopal is 15, Yaya and (Y/n) is 13 and Ying is 12.

Ok! Let's start!

___________________________________________________________

"GUYS!! OCHOBOT!!", Boboiboy screamed running up to ochobot.

I was shocked as hell but didn't waste any time and ran behind him and went towards....whom I can assume is Yaya!

"OCHOBOT!!! What happened?! WAKE UP!! PLEASE!!!"

Boboiboy screamed trying to wake his yellow sphere friend. He was nearly on the verge of crying.

Why wouldn't he? They literally had some blood covered all over their clothes....especially the girls had a bit much more than the boys.

While I, on the other hand, checked Yaya's and others' pulse rates....and with a huge sigh of relief...yup! they are alive.

Meanwhile, I swiftly checked Yaya's and the others' pulses, feeling a wave of relief wash over me. They were alive.

"Are they...?" Boboiboy stammered, his voice choked with emotion.

"Don't worry," I reassured him. 

"They're alive. I've checked them all. Let's focus on waking one of them up."

Boboiboy let out a huge sigh of relief and tried to wake up Ochobot first by doing something on his back....idk?

 After a brief moment, a blue light emanated from Ochobot's black screen, resembling his eyes. He glanced upwards for a few seconds before abruptly jumping up and embracing Boboiboy tightly.

"BOBOIBOY?!!! WE FINALLY FOUND YOU!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!! I THOUGHT YO-", Ochobot began, his words interrupted by Boboiboy's heartfelt words.

"Ochobot, I missed you so much! But now we need to get all of you to safety."

As I quietly observed the scene, a warm smile formed on my face. It was heartwarming to witness the genuine care and concern between friends.

Boboiboy then glanced up at me, drawing Ochobot's attention to my presence. Confusion etched across Ochobot's face, but my warm smile seemed to put him at ease. Boboiboy shifted his gaze back to Ochobot.

"I'm sending you these coordinates. Do you have enough energy to teleport all of us?" Boboiboy asked.

"Yes, Boboiboy! I have enough energy. Send them to me," Ochobot responded.

"Quick, then!"

He then did something with his watch.....then suddenly a white light appeared around Ochobot which made me cover my eyes.

What the heck? I thought he would make a portal or something....

After a moment, Ochobot's voice echoed, "You can open your eyes now."

As I opened my eyes, I found myself in my living room, precisely the spot where we had been standing before. I couldn't help but express my confusion.

"I thought you would open a portal...."