Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Esha Sharma hurried through the bustling streets of Mumbai, her heart racing with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Today marked the first day of her new job at Creative Minds Studio, a prestigious graphic design firm in the city. As she entered the sleek, modern office building, Esha couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Creative Minds Studio was a vibrant hub of creativity nestled in the heart of the city. Bathed in natural light pouring through expansive windows, the studio boasted an open and inviting layout. Colorful artwork adornd the walls, while motivational quotes inspired those working there.

Collaborative workspaces and cozy nooks encouraged brainstorming ideas and good camaraderie among designers, artists, and writers present there. Laughter and animated discussions filled the air as teams brought their ideas to life, united by a shared passion for innovation.

In this dynamic environment, creativity thrived, and possibilities abound at every turn. This was one of the many reason why Esha choose to work there because the environment at creating minds matched her energy perfectly.

(This is what she was wearing)

As she navigated through the sea of people, she struggled to find her way to her recruiter's office

As she navigated through the sea of people, she struggled to find her way to her recruiter's office. Once she reached it, she took a deep breath and entred with a smile. 

"Good morning boss, may i come in?"she said holding the door open waiting for the permission to come inside. 

The boss averted her gaze from the file she was reading and looked at Esha. She gestured her to come inside and have a seat.

"So it's your first day here at creative minds, am i right?"her boss asked to confirm. "Yes boss" Esha repled. 

She proceeded to call someone from the landline phone. "Hello....come to my office...i have some work for you....ok." then she hung up. 

Meanwhile Esha was silently observing her surroundings and taking everything in. The chamber was designed in a modern way with minimalistic furnishings. Not too much and not too less. The cream color of the walls were relaxing.

Soon, her trance broke as she heard a voice coming from the office door. "Can i come in?" 

She turned to look at the owner of the voice. Her gaze fell upon the familiar figure of Aryan Patel, her childhood friend and now, unexpectedly, her colleague. 

"Eshu! Is that really you?" Aryan's voice cut through the noise of the silent room, his expression one of genuine surprise and delight.

"Aryan? What are you doing here?" Esha's voice was filled with equal parts of disbelief and joy as she approached him.

 "We hired him as our new tech consultant and architect," a voice chimed in from behind Esha.

 It was Meera Khanna, Esha's boss and the founder of Creative Minds Studio. "I thought his skills would be a great asset to the team."

"Yes boss, you're right and i assure you that you got the right man."replied Esha. 

'Eshu? Why did he called her that when they haven't even met?' Meera thought, confused trying to decipher the relationship between them. She asked them about it glancing from Esha to Aryan, for an answer. 

So Esha replied,"well, you see boss...we are childhood friends. We basically grew up together. So we know eachother well." She smiled remembering the moments spent with Aryan.

"Oh that's a relief for me, i guess. Also, Aryan i had called you to take her and show her around the studio and her workplace." 

Meera said turning to Aryan. He replied with a nod and said ok boss. "I am in a hurry so you both may leave now." Meera dismissed them from the ofice and they went out in the studio.

Esha smiled, feeling a sense of relief at the familiar face in this new environment. She and Aryan had grown up together in the same neighbourhood, their childhoods intertwined with shared memories of playing in the streets and dreaming of the future. On the other hand, Aryan too was beyond happy to have Esha by her side while working. He enthusiastically showed her around and introduced her to her colleagues, making sure she was comfortable.

As Riya settled into her new role, she quickly found herself immersed in the vibrant and creative atmosphere of the studio. Sometimes, she would take a break from her work and just think about her journey till now. She would remember how she had fought and worked hard for her passion and now she made it.

Flashback
Her family was against it. She knew that very well from the start. Even though she tried and put a lots of efforts to convince her parents, that graphic designing wasn't just a waste of time but her passion, her parents wouldn't agree. When Esha had first told her about her dream, her parents were more than angry.

"But dad, i don't want to do it. I want to be a graphic designer." 

"No you won't. Why are you like this?you had never listened to us." 

"What!? I always do." *slap* 

"How dare you talk back to your father like that?"

 "Mom i-" *slap* " shut up. Think what others will say when they will know about your job?" 

"Dad i don't *sniff* care about whatever they *sniff* think. I just want to pursue my dreams."

 "It's not a dream, it's a waste of time, do as we say." *sniff* "

But mom-" *slap* "

Enough mom and dad. *sniff* stop, I will do *sniff* what i want and not as you say."

she was broken at the fact that her parents considered her dream as a waste of space. They wanted her to become an engineer and not a graphic designer. But she had courage and will power. She went against her family, heard each and every taunt they gave, sometimes even thought of giving up, But didn't. All the while, there was one person who always supported her. It was Aryan.

End of flashback

As the days turned into weeks, Esha and Aryan fell into a comfortable rhythm, their friendship quickly rekindling in the bustling setting of the studio. They spent long hours working together on projects, sharing ideas and inspiration, and enjoying each other's company.

One evening, as they worked late into the night on a particularly challenging project, Aryan turned to Esha with a smile. "You know Esha, I never imagined that we would end up working together like this," he said, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Esha laughed, a warm feeling spreading through her. "Me neither, Aryan. But I'm glad we did. It's nice to have my close friend around. You have helped me a lot in the past and i very grateful-"

she remembered her past and the way her parents treated her. A lone tear escaped her eyes, but before it could fall Aryan wiped it and cupped her face, and said,"Don't worry Eshu, i am always with you." He smiled, at her showing his cute dimples.

Esha relaxed from the contact and resumed her work. As they continued to work, a sense of contentment settled over them both. They may have started as colleagues, but they had quickly become much more than that. They were friends, confidants, and partners in creativity, and Esha couldn't wait to see where their journey would take them next.

A/n :- thanku for reading, don't forget to vote and comment:)

Total words :- 1235