chapter 15

Namjoon POV-

I was sitting in this so called Jail, which looked more like a dump when I heard a guard walk through. He stopped looked at me and smiled before going back to his work. I would love to wipe those smiles off their annoying faces, but I dont want want to get into any more trouble until Jin decides to help me.

                                                Yn POV-

I ran for miles until I finally reached the jail, I don't see why it's necessary to have so many guards but maybe they are scared. They should be scared, because I'm not going to let this happen. Even if it means I'll have a criminal record myself.

I walked right past the guards and inside the jail, as many guards that were there someone should have saw me.
But enough of that, I quickly ran down the hall to a closet that was full of guard outfits. I put one on and grabbed a hat to cover my face.

I have to admit, I don't look half bad in a guards uniform. but let's not get distracted.

I walked to one of the other guards, trying not to act suspicious.

"Hey, have you seen my keys?" I asked nicely as the guard looked at me with rage in his eyes.

"That's the third set we've ost this week!" He screamed Loud enough for the man on the moon to hear.

I give an awkward smile before he tosses me a spare set of keys and walks away.

Easy enough, now I just have to find Namjoon.

I walk down many halls, he was not I'm A block, or B Bock, he was definitely not in the trustees block. So he had to be in C block. I ran down the halls to C block and as soon as I opened the door, all I see is bars and grey walls. Of course I would see that, it's a Jail after all.

I looked into all the cells before stopping when I see a familiar face. Yep, it was Namjoon. He was sitting on the top bunk of the bunk bed, he didn't seem to notice me yet.

I cleared my throat and he looked at me with annoyance, but that annoyance quickly turned to surprise.

He jumped off the bunk and ran to the bars where I was standing.
"What are you doing here?" He asked still sounding surprised.

"Getting you out, a jail suit doesn't suit you" I replied with a smile.

"You work here now?" He snapped back at my with a weird smile.

"I guess you could say that" I said as I unlocked his cell so he could step out. He was getting ready to say something when suddenly an alarm started ringing. We knew exactly what it meant, it means that dozens of guards were going to be here in seconds and we'd both be in trouble.

We both looked at each other before running, all that could be heard was yelling from the guards.

We turned a few corners and dodged a few guards, but finally we made it outside. We hid behind some dumpsters while the guards were still running past us.  

Namjoon looked at me and smiled before taking my hand and leading me to a back road. We eventually made it back to Namjoon's home. He walked inside and grabbed the bag he left and he must have changed clothes when he went in, because he was no longer wearing a jail suit when he came out.

He looked at me and smiled gently.
"Thanks for everything, but what about you? You'll be in trouble if you get caught"

"I don't know"

"You should come with me, I could take you places that you could never dream of" he smiled while holding out his hand.

"Where can a thief possible take me?" I said with a teasing smile.

"Want to find out?" He said while raising a brow-

"Always " I said while connecting my hand with his.

He led me to his motorcycle I wrapped my arms around him as he started to drive away.

And that's how we left that town for good. We didn't always have a happily ever after, but with each other it !de everything more happy.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~