chapter 8

Yn POV-

I don't know what happened, but after I looked into his eyes I couldn't fight my way out of his grip. Maybe it was his strong hands were holding my wrists so tight. Or maybe it was his deep stare making me nervous.

I didn't want to show how I was literally melting by a stranger touch. Do I swallowed the lump in my throat before speaking.

"Why would I ever stalk a creep like yourself?"

"Creep?" He chuckled "what makes you think I'm a creep?"

"Well you broke into my house, came into my room and just stared at me then jumped out my window "

"So you wanted me to steal something?" He grinned.

"I didn't say that.. I just.." I couldn't finish my sentence. It was like the words were stuck in my throat. To be honest I didn't really know what I wanted, I really didn't want anything different to have happened that night.

"You just, what?" He questioned while leaning forward to the point that our faces were just inches apart.

I gasped and immediately slid my back down the wall and sat on the ground. He let go of my wrists and I covered my face to stop the blushing.

After I felt the heat leave my cheeks I took my hands off of my face just to see him sitting in front of me, leaning close again.

I felt the heat coming back to my cheeks and I quickly turned my head. As soon as I did so, I felt his fingers on my chin as he gently turned my head back to face him.

We sat in silence for a few minutes and just stared into each other's eyes. His eyes were like an endless dar brown galaxy.

The gentle look in his eyes didn't match his personality at all.
Nothing about him matched his personality to be honest.
His cute face, his dimples, his eyes. They made him look like a child. His style of dressing and his personality were the only things that screamed 'bad boy' everything else about him seemed calm and safe.

After a few minutes he stood up. He extended his hand down, I gladly took it as he helped me stand up. We looked into each other's eyes for another second before I looked down and said.

"Since i wandered into your house, I won't say anything about the other night"

Not like I was going to say anything anyway, but this would stop him from reporting me for trespassing.

"It's not my house" he said blankly.

"What?" I was confused at this point, it was his house right?

"It's not my house. It's just some abandoned cabin in the woods, I don't actually own it"

I just blinked, still not fully understanding.

"But don't look for me here, I'll have to move next week" he said blankly before walking out of the room and completely disappearing.

What is up with this guy? First he is acting so romantic, now he acts cold as ice. He changed his attitude in just a few seconds, is that normal?