quarterfinals

1. **Goku vs. Mob:**
   Goku, the Saiyan warrior with boundless potential, faces off against Kageyama Shigeo, also known as Mob, the powerful esper from Mob Psycho 100. The battle begins with Goku entering his Super Saiyan Blue form, launching a barrage of energy blasts at Mob. Mob counters with his psychic abilities, creating barriers to block the attacks. Goku pushes himself to his limits, unleashing his most powerful techniques, including the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb. However, Mob remains calm and focused, analyzing Goku's moves. As the battle intensifies, Mob taps into his ???% mode, unleashing his full psychic potential. Goku, impressed by Mob's power, unleashes his Ultra Instinct form, increasing his speed and reflexes to match Mob's. The two fighters clash with unimaginable force, their attacks shaking the very foundation of the arena. In a shocking turn of events, Mob manages to overcome Goku's overwhelming power with his psychic abilities, leaving Goku defeated and unable to continue.

2. **Anos vs. Gon:**
   Anos Voldigoad, the Demon King of Tyranny, squares off against Gon Freecss, the determined Hunter. The battle begins with Anos unleashing a barrage of dark magic at Gon, who counters with his incredible agility and reflexes. Gon taps into his hidden potential, enhancing his physical strength and speed to match Anos' demonic powers. The two fighters exchange blows with incredible force, their attacks creating shockwaves that reverberate throughout the arena. As the battle reaches its climax, Anos unveils his true demonic form, towering over Gon with unmatched strength. Gon, undeterred, unleashes his most powerful attacks, pushing himself to his limits. In a stunning display of determination and resilience, Gon manages to land a decisive blow on Anos, overwhelming him with sheer power and leaving Anos defeated and unable to continue.

3. **Gojo vs. Saitama:**
   Satoru Gojo, the enigmatic sorcerer with unparalleled domain expansion abilities, confronts Saitama, the seemingly unbeatable hero. The battle begins with Gojo creating spatial distortions to disorient Saitama, exploiting his incredible reflexes and agility. Saitama, unimpressed by Gojo's techniques, charges forward with a devastating punch. Gojo counters with his domain expansion, creating an impenetrable barrier that distorts space itself. The two fighters clash with unimaginable force, their attacks creating shockwaves that shake the very foundation of the arena. As the battle intensifies, Gojo unleashes his Limitless technique, manipulating infinity to overwhelm Saitama. Saitama, realizing the seriousness of the situation, decides to end the match with a single punch, shattering Gojo's barrier and leaving him defeated and unable to continue.

4. **Giorno Giovanna vs. Tetsuo Shima:**
   Giorno Giovanna, the Stand user with the power of Gold Experience Requiem, faces off against Tetsuo Shima, the powerful psychic with uncontrollable abilities. The battle begins with Giorno summoning Gold Experience, using its abilities to create life and manipulate matter. Tetsuo unleashes devastating psychic blasts at Giorno, who counters with Gold Experience Requiem's ability to nullify cause and effect. The two fighters exchange blows with incredible force, their powers colliding in a cataclysmic display of destruction. As the battle reaches its climax, Tetsuo loses control of his powers, resulting in a massive explosion that engulfs both combatants. In the end, Giorno emerges victorious, but at a great cost, leaving Tetsuo defeated and unable to continue.