.𝟐𝟐

Don't be a ghost reader 😒
Comment 🙄

|𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐧||
ఌ 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ఌ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 down the hallway on Kay's floor, upon getting the alert that Kay's heart monitor was beating rapidly.

"Toot what do you mean you don't know who this is", Miracle asked a panicky K3 who was confusingly looking up at Jay.

"Excuse me ma'am, I'm going to need for you all to clear out of this room", The doctor told Miracle, just as everyone else was waking up from their slumber.

Everyone soon followed each other out of the room, but miracle insisted that she stayed in the room.

They didn't want her to, but she was persistent and Kay wanted her to stay, so they allowed her to.

"What's going on", Miracle asked the doctor, after seeing her daughter's breathing become more rapid then before, and seeing her look anxious.

"She's having a panic attack", the doctor told her, as the other tried to calm Kay down.

"Ok sweetie, can you name 5 things you can see around this room", the doctor asked, causing Kaymari to take a deep breath as she looked around the room trying to concentrate on what she can see.

"U-um M-my mom, t-the tv, you, um uh", she said stuttering.

"The window, a-and th-the door", she spoke again.

"Ok now can you name 4 things you can touch", The doctor asked, smiling at how well she was doing.

"u-uhhh", she said trying to feel around her bed with her hand, but couldn't move it.

She started to panic even more, seeing that couldn't feel her legs as well.

"wh-why can't I-I feel my arms a-and my l-legs", she questioned, slowly starting to hyperventilate.

"Alright, hun I'm going to need you to take a deep breath and then exhale slowly", the doctor told her.

Kay did what was told and followed her instructions. Although she still was hyperventilating the doctor told her to take another deep breath and then exhale again slowly. She kept doing it until she calmed down.

"Feel better", the doctor asked.

"y-yes", Kay exhaled in relief.

"Ok we're going to do some tests on you to see what's wrong with your legs and yours arms, alright", she told her, making Kay nod her head.

"Alright mom, we're going to take her to get an MRI and a Electromyogram to check if she had any more brain injuries and to see the activity of her nerves and muscles", she told Miracle, causing her to nod her head in an understanding manner, and to stand up from the chair she sat in.

"And how long will this take", she asked.

"Oh, it won't take no longer than 30 minutes", she responded.