.𝟏𝟎

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝟑)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝟑)|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

📍The Jones Residents

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 getting a lecture from both my parents.

"When we're you going to tell us you and Jay were together", my dad asked, pressing me.

"when y'all found out", i said shrugging. Ian to much care for this conversation.

"when we found out?", my dad asked me looking at me with a stank look.

"yea", i said, as i heard my momma holding her laughs back.

"girl i'll atta smack some sen-", He started saying but got cut off.

"alright... yo ass know sheon care", my momma said still trying not to laugh.

"she gon care today", he said rolling his eyes.

"gon go to the room baby... you need to take a breather", my momma said, ushering him out of the living room.

I just got on my phone, going to tiktok, until my momma came and sat back down next to me.

"sooooo....when y'all get together", my mom asked all giddy.

"almost a week in a half", i responded, letting a small smile appear on my face.

"awww... not you smiling", she said smiling hard asf. "is he treating you good", she asked me.

"yes mama... he is", i said smirking.

"awww that's so sweet", she said still smiling. "wait.... ewwww nasty ass.... you think you grown", she asked me catching on to what i was saying, and made a stank face.

"hy", i responded.

"but yea, on a serious note he does... he makes me feel special and like i'm his priority", i said thinking about him, with a smile on my face.

"that's good baby girl, i'm so happy for you", she said grabbing my hand softly and smiling.

"thank you", i said looking at her, and going to hug her.

"you still a virgin", she asked, after the hug.

"yea... ion think i'm ready for that yet", i said to her.