.𝟏𝟐

Don't be a ghost reader 🙄 comment 🫵🏼🤨.

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝟑)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝟑)|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑| 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ

📍MH Methodist University Hospital

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 at the hospital, we rushed out of the car and into the hospital building, eager to see Kell.

We made our way to the lobby, where we saw the front desk. I immediately ran to the receptionist.

"Hi...", i said chuckling, a little out of breath. "we're here to visit Kell Jones", i said to her as she typed away on her keyboard.

"you can sign right here hun and i'll get y'all's visitor stickers", She said  handing us a sign in sheet.

We signed the sheet and she gave us our visitor stickers, that we had to put on our shirts.

"Thank you", i said to her, as me and Jay left the front desk to go to Kells room number.

Once we made it to the room, we opened the door walking in. We saw everyone in the room.

I looked over a Kell and saw him talking to our momma. When i saw him i couldn't be more than happy. Happy that he pulled through and happy that he was still here with us.

Kell then stopped his conversation with momma and looked in our direction, realizing we stepped into the room.

"What's good sis", he said, with rasp evident in his voice.

"Heyy", i replied, making my way over to him to hug him.

"i missed you sm, family", i said as i hugged him.

"i know... i heard you been coming in here every mf day", he said chuckling, as I pulled away.

"you just woke up", i asked him, after laughing at his comment.

"yea, been up for about 20 mins", he said, as Jay made his way over to us.

"what's good, family", Jay said, sending him a head nod.

"What's goin on, family", Kell responded with a grin on his face.

"nun... i'm coolin", Jay responded. "you straight though", he continued.