.𝟏𝟗

Don't be a ghost reader 😒
comment 🙄

|𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑|𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ
ఌ 𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 6:56 at night, sitting in the car, Jay, Kay, and Ana went over their plan to collect the folder from Junie.

After going over the plan, they sent Ana to distract Junie inside the house. Thinking Junie would open the door a'she knocked on the door waiting for it to be answered. Instead of Junie answering the door it was his auntie. She had her keys in her left hand and an LV purse slung over her shoulder.

"oh hey, Anastasia. Whatchu over here fa' ", She asked looking over her outfit. She always thought Ana was too good for her nephew and way out of his league.

"I just came to see Junie", she simply responded, shrugging her shoulders.

"where's your car", she asked Ana not seeing her car in the driveway.

"my sister dropped me off", she said coming up with a quick lie.

"oh ok— wait— didn't y'all break up", she asked confused.

"yea we did, but I've been missing him a lot lately", she responded.

"mhmm, well I got somewhere to be, and I know you wanna get inside, so i'm not gonna hold you any longer", his aunt replied walking down the steps of the home, causing Ana to nod her head.

"He's upstairs playing the game", she said getting in her car.

"ok, thank you miss Juanita", Ana responded walking into the house when she pulled out of the driveway.

She released a breath that seemed to have been held for a very long time. Walking up the stairs and down the hallway to his door, she held her hand up getting ready to knock on his door. But stopped herself taking yet another deep breath and releasing it.

Kay informed her that although it was her idea, she didn't have to be the one to distract him because she knew how much he broke Ana's heart, even if she wouldn't admit to it. But despite not being involved in any of the operations, Ana was certain that Junie would never suspect her.

She stood there for a moment gathering herself together, and then once she had enough courage she knocked on his door.

"whatchu want now auntie", He asked annoyingly.

Ana didn't reply, instead she just twisted the knob on the door and opened it letting herself in. When Junie turned around seeing her at his door his eyes scanned her outfit in admiration as she closed the door.

He took his headphones off his head and looked at her confused.

"whatchu doin here", he asked standing up.

"I just wanted to see you", she replied.

"Is that a problem", her head tilted, when he didn't reply.