.𝟏𝟖

Don't be a ghost reader 🫵🏼😒
Comment 🙄

|𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑|𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ
ఌ 𝟗 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐘'𝐒 long hair, as he sucked on her right hard nipple and pinched the other making her to moan loudly.

He sucked on her neck for a moment making her moan again, causing her pussy to become wetter than it already was.

He pushed her back onto the bed and her head landed onto a pillow giving her support. He dragged his tongue down her stomach, when he got to her pussy he pulled her lace panties down causing his dick to twitch as he seen how wet her pussy was.

Kay begged and started to swarm as he kept on teasing her. He spreaded her lips apart and then blew on her clit. He wanted to make her wait.

He kissed and sucked on her thighs, getting closer and closer to her pretty pink pussy, as she whimpered. He snuck his finger inside of her causing her to let out an airy moan.

"baby, please", she said begging for more.

He slapped her pussy a few times in between him licking her pussy, telling her to be patient.

He wanted her to let her know that he was gonna take his time with her.

"damnnn", she moaned rolling her hips.

Just as her orgasm started to build up he slipped his fingers out of her, his dick sprung out of his boxers when he pulled it down, he started stroking it and then immediately he slid his dick into her wetness, causing them both to moan.

He sat there for a moment letting them both get used to the feeling, but then almost instantly he slid in and out of her tight pussy thrusting it slowly. He wanted her to feel every inch of his dick.

"mmm, just like that", she moaned.

"who you be getting this wet fa' ", he asked as he started to pound her pussy.

He wrapped his hand around her neck gripping it tightly how she liked it, when she didn't answer him.

"open up yo' fuckin legs", he grunted still pounding into her pussy, causing her to lift her legs all the way back to her head.

"I know yo' ass heard me", he said looking at her seeing her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "who you be getting this wet fa'— hmm", he asked again still pounding into her relentlessly.

"Shit!! Youuu", she said dragging her words out with a loud moan.

All that could be heard in the room was the sounds of her wet pussy and his balls slapping up against her ass.

"tight ass pussy", He said grunting, all while grabbing her breast massaging it in his hands.

"Oh my Godddd", she said moaning with her eyes rolling back again.

"mhmm you like that shit— huh", he questioned.

"uhhh yessss, FUCKKK", she said loudly.