Aftermath: Tragedy, Loss and Resentment... Hope, Love and Kindness!

Start from the beginning

Spectrum: AND YOU SONIC... WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME... FROM ALL OF US??? TELL ME! DID YOU LOST SOMEONE SPECIAL?!? YOU'RE NO HERO... YOU DON'T DESERVE SUCH TITLE AND PRAISE, NOT AFTER YOU CREATED... ME, THE MONSTER THAT YOU CREATED!!! EGGMAN SHALL BE FIRST TO DIE AND BE THROWED TO THE WASTEDOWN! YOU DIDN'T CLEANSED THIS UNFAIR WORLD OF YOURS, YOU INFECTED EVEN MORE!!! But I... can't kill you! I can't live with more guilt and regret in my BROKEN HEART! BUT I CAN HUMILIATE YOU ONE MORE TIME IF YOU WANT TO PISS ME OFF!

Shadow, Amy, Sonic, Nine and Tails (while the others were scared to be liabilities of what would come next) were watching and hearing all of that resentment and bitterness Spectrum expressed from his "everything". Amy run right towards Spectrum, to know more about that!

Sonic: Amy, don't! He's too dangerously volatile when it comes to emotions. It's best if you to stay out of him!

Amy: Everyone needs to share some love and kindness. You only rely on yourself most of the time! - said Amy, with an angry tone.

Shadow: She's right, Sonic! - said Shadow.

Tails: But that doesn't mean that we reject you! - comforted Tails.

Spectrum: OH REALLY? ISN'T THAT CUTE!? SO WHY HE DIDN'T "EXACTLY" SAVED ME?! HIS FAME AND VANITY IS TO BLAME... BECAUSE DR. EGGMAN STILL EXISTS HERE TO ADMIRE AND BOAST THEIR OWN HYPOCRISY.

Spectrum's dreadful aura begin to circulates their spirits, but Amy fainted before she could comfort him. Because of that, Sonic turned into Dark Super Sonic, while Spectrum turned into a form similar to Chaos Super Shadow!

Dark Super Sonic: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Chaos Super Spectrum: So be it... "hero"! LET THERE BE CHAOS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shadow: That form... HOW HE CAN ATTAIN THAT FORM!? THIS IS MADNESS!!!

Chaos Super Spectrum: CHAOS CONTROL! *send Sonic's friends to the other side of Green Hill* Now... it's time FOR YOU TO FEEL A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!

Dark Super Sonic: SHUT UP! YOU ALMOST KILLED AMY AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!

Chaos Super Spectrum: NO, IT'S YOU WHO CAUSED THAT! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH YOU A LESSON OF RESPECT, "BLACK SHADE"! 

The two fought endlessly, but the fight only lasted 2 to 3 minutes!

Chaos Super Spectrum: CHAOS LOCK!

Dark Super Sonic: WHAT THE HELL...!?! CRAP... I can't move!

Chaos Super Spectrum: You're at my mercy! Now... WATCH AT BOUNDLESS CHAOS ENERGY CAN DO LIGHTLY IF THE ENEMY CAN'T MOVE AN INCH!!! *fires countless of sharp long needles full of massive amount of Chaos Energy at Dark Super Sonic, causing him some an quiet pain, because he was strucken down on his pressure points*

Dark Super Sonic: GUAAHH!! YOU B-BASTARD... 

With Dark Super Sonic's defeat returning back to an almost unconscious Sonic on his Base form! Spectrum returned to his Base form as well.

Nine/Tails/Amy: SONIC! - they yelled with panic.

Sonic: Y-YOU... *faints*

Spectrum: Sonic's still alive! I avoided any vital organs but I focused my attacks on his pressure points and his own mindstate, to make sure that your "friend" also got a dark side of his own! Before my exodus on Earth, I considered myself nothing than a martyr and an avenger! But you Shadow... you never got the chance to go to the Earth or Mobius before! According to some... hystorical records that I found on Eggman's base, your life was changed for the worse due to the loss of an innocent kind young blond-haired girl named Maria! You didn't deserve such tragic loss at such young age and I fully respect you, but not Sonic!

Shadow: Maria... I thought you were going to taunt me because of her! About Sonic... you're right! - said Shadow, with a sad tone by a raging glare also.

Nine: Maria... who's she? - asked Nine full of curiosity.

Shadow: *growled* You already know too much of my backstory, Nine! Besides I'm not in the mood for such talk.

Nine: OK! Maybe in another fucking time! - he said with a foul tone.

Amy: Tell me... You d-didn't wanted to k-kill Sonic? - asked Amy, after she woke up.

Spectrum: No... But I was so mad at him that I couldn't control myself! If I managed to defeat Dark Super Sonic... imagine what I could to Eggman!

Tails: Yikes! You could kill him in no time flat! - panicked Tails.

Spectrum realized that Amy was injured.

Spectrum: *gasps with fear* AMY! I'M SO S-SORRY! *shed a tear* It's because... I feel so lonely and empty... and I'm not joking around! When I saw you, Nine and Tails with Sonic ... I saw my late best friend and irreplacable girlfriend!

Amy: It's not your f-fault! In a way... Sonic was the real problem on this debacle, and... we heard everything about your losses! How about I give you a treat of strawberry shortcake on my house? - Amy tries to rekindle Spectrum's goodness with both sympathy and taunt.

Spectrum: YOU WILL GIVE ME WHAT??? - he questioned so loud that it almost echoed Green Hill, waking Sonic in the process!

Sonic: Where is that... *Amy slapped Sonic*

Amy: Y-you idiot! I warned you that he deserve more kindness and caring through other people! - she cried with anger.

Sonic: Guess... I deserved that! - admitted Sonic.

Amy: Now then... *kissed Spectrum and Sonic* ... shall we get what's really important! And if two Sonics in my house is even... better?

Spectrum was awkwardly frozen by Amy's kiss, and blushing!

Sonic: Hey Ames... guess the only one who could defeat him was you! - taunted Sonic.

Spectrum: *twitched his eyes* GGRRRR...! - he punched Sonic straight to the air, knocking him out while seeing "stars".

Amy: For some reason, you do like me as your type of girl? - she said, tried to mess the red and blue hedgehog up.

Spectrum: *blushes* You're... too close, A-amy! Stop with that taunting! *hugged Amy with a smile, because she was kind to him* But thank you for your kindness!

Amy: He's really sensitive!

Amy and Tails giggled while Nine and Shadow gave a smug smile.

Nine: Spectrum really is a good friend if we know him better! - said Nine while he walk towards Shadow with his mechanical tails like a spider, raising him to the air.

Shadow: *snickered* What are the chances!

[THIS CHAPTER MAYBE SHORT AND BETWEEN THE SPECIAL AND EPILOGUE ONES. THE IMAGES ARE NOT OWNED AS ALWAYS DUE TO THE TIME OF CREATIVITY]