🌱

main dhal jaati hun, teri aadaton mein, agar tum saath ho

teri aadaton mein,
agar tum saath ho

🌱

Flashback

"You cannot do this to me Alam! I trusted you!"
Shehryaar grunted at the severe impact as he looked at his new project blueprint being used and being approved to someone else.

"I just did that young lady, did you see? Oh you just saw"
Salman Alam laughed his ass off, with his sharp black eyes crinkled away, clearly given the fake laugh.

Suddenly someone barged into the room, a certain bruised beauty, he'd never seen in his 28 years of life.

Tears dripping and hands tied at the back with a tight rope, the tight heels made her feet hurt, the tight bodycon sharara, which was clearly undersized, made her fine assets pop out and as much as she'd tried to pin up her dupatta, it was snatched by her so called father's filthy men who laughed at her grief stricken state.

What would you expect from a girl who just saw her mother being murdered in front of her and that too by her so called father and her mother's so called husband.

The filthy men being none except her womanizer brothers. They knew no shame.

Brothers were supposed be your protective shield, in her case it was the absolute opposite.

"Bhai kis beat ke jab tum apni behen per hi kharab nazrein rakho"

It was a patriarchal household after all.

Shehryaar grunted and it was the one insane moment he sweared, he would actually die for this unknown beauty right here.

Blues against Amber.

Salman clenched his jaw looking at the man who was sitting on the chair tied with chains all around. He knew better than to keep the monster tied with ropes.

He couldn't bare any man looking at the petite figure of his so called daughter, he was a filth, undeniably.

He wanted Shehryaar to hate her.
She couldn't speak a word, he knew it was his doing. He was so proud of himself for giving her the most traumatic incident of her life.

"Maulvi ko bulao Faiz"

"I will not marry the daughter of a filth like you Alam"

Salman just laughed it off and bend infront of a seated Shehryaar,
"Are you left with an option young man? Do you want the blue print or not?"

Shehryaar and his team had worked so hard for this project and he'd be damned if he let it go like this.

He was already so worried about things back home and here he had to marry a girl of his enemy to get the work his employees had worked so hard for.

🌱

He cringed at the fact that he was married now and made a mental note to discuss it with the lady after settling everything and letting her go, but he couldn't help but develop a hate towards her knowing she wasn't involved in any of the disgusting games of her manwhore step father.

Yes, her mother had adopted her after her sister died. Sad, isn't it?

He looked at his now wife, she still looked regal in these strange circumstances.

"Give the blueprints back Alam, now or-"

"Or what would you do Sultan?"

He saw the agreement they'd signed turning into ashes infront of the fire.

"Get them out of my sight"
Shehryaar knew better than to react now.

He glanced at the petite figure in red beside him and questioned,
"Tum bhi inke saath involved ho na? Aise hi aaya tha tumhara baap mere paas kehte hue ki tumhari company ko funds chahiye or maine madad kya kardi, ye ho gaya"

His deep chuckle at the end scared her to the core, she knew better than to react at this point.

She tried shaking her head at his accusations but his eyes fell numb and close to her numerous pleading expressions.

The jingling of her head causing her earrings to bear the torment.

She couldn't speak. Ofcourse this was also against her will.

Suddenly in the panicked aura of misunderstandings, there was a gunshot.

Shehryaar took out his pocketed gun from the car's backseat pocket and knew better than to leave his wife alone to the filths.

Therefore he did what he felt was right.

Held her to his chest, took his hand out of the window and shot right in between the man's eyebrow.

He knew there were a mix of Jafer and Alam's men.

Disgusting shits. He grunted before hiding his wife more.

No matter what, she was a woman and she was to be treated with respect, no matter the circumstances.

"You now listen to me wife, I am going out of this car, I don't know if I will be back but the driver is taking you to the haveli and you will be hidden there until this is over, alright? Don't make a sound and stay with the old lady there. If I do not come, consider it your good luck and if I do, consider it your bad luck because step father or father, he's done me wrong. I had worked so much on the project and this is what is happening now, I don't know the conditions back at home, but you need to hide. We do not want your mother getting upset, yes?"

She just bobbed her teary eyes in return as the man clad in Saint Laurent made his way out of the Audi Q7"

And the rest was history.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lol, boring phase over, it's just the starting of some real drama and mush.

I won't say a double update because I love you, but this was to get you relaxed and ready for the next ones.

*laughs evilly*