Chapter 1

Tejasswi POV:

It has been three days since I left the palace, I have to change my attire to prevent anyone from recognising me. I discarded my royal attire- lehenga choli. And purchased common clothes- saree made of cotton it is of soft pink colour, I purchased it from a local store after I crossed forest for the coins I always carry with me and kept all my jewellery safely with my in a small bag for future. I was just wearing the bangle my mother gifted me on my 20th birthday, she told me to never took it off as it was a royal bangle made of rare gems and is a symbol of royal family which was passed on to her by her mother and now to me by my mother.

I also bought a horse in my to another village so that I can travel on it to the another village. It was beautiful morning and I decided to stop by a river so I and maya-my beautiful horse can drink some water from it and could take some rest as it has been 3 hrs since we are moving.

"Hey maya, you should take some rest and drink water will I find some food for you" I told maya while stroking her face.

"Hmmmmm" she answered will nodding. I grinned at her cuteness and turned my way to find her food.

But stop hearing someone saying "Hey girl what are you doing here in our reign"

I took out my dagger out that I always keep with myself for uncertainties. I slowly turned to see a man dressed in black attire standing with a sword in his hand. He looked like a thief or someone more dangerous. So I pointed my dagger towards him.

And asked in dominating tone "Who are you?"
But before I can hear him reply someone hit me with a heavy metal on my head which made me lose my consciousness.

"What should we do with her" I heard faint a voice coming.

"Kunwar sa is here let's ask him" the second man answered.

"Welcome Kanwar sa" Both the men saluted the prince.

"Give me the report-"
"Ahh"
But stopped in middle of the sentence hearing my pained moan. I felt myself opening my eyes but only to close them due to pain in my head. I tried second time to open my eyes to see dark brown orbs staring straight into my eyes.

"Kunwar sa, she entered your territory withou-" but the man was cut off by the Kunwar sa by gesture of his hand. And both the men left tent leaving me and the Kunwar sa  alone.

"Who are you" he asked me in a dangerous voice.

"No one" I asked looking towards the door.

"Eyes on me" he said while turning my face towards himself with his grip on my jaw.

"Now, Give me your name, beautiful" I demanded without taking his eyes off me.

"Leave me" I barked.

"Name" He warned tightening his grip on my jaw.

"Tejasswi" I answered to distract him so that I can escape from here maybe if I behave well he'll let me go.

"Tejasswi" he said my name with slow tone like he was tasting his favourite flavour. "How do you come here?"

"I was going to another village"
"Another village, where are you from"
"Why should I tell you. Just leave me alone I will go from here"

"Don't you dare talking back to me" he warned with a dangerous voice. He thought he can scare me with that tone. No he can't.

"Or with will you do, kill me or rap me. What will you do? Hnn" I asked in a taunting way while digging my nails into his arms.

"Trust me princess I have better plans than killing you or rapping you" He answered with a grin.

"Like?" I challenged him

"Like" he grabbed me by my waist to make my stand "kissing your beautiful lips until your body went dry" he answered with a dirty smile.

I raised my hands to his chest to stop him from getting closer to me.

"The mens called you Kunwar sa so who are you let me guess, hmm, a spoiled prince" I asked him while giving him an evil smack.

"Karan Rathore" he said while looking down at me with a devilish smack, shocking me to the death so he is the Karan Rathore soon to be the king of jodhpur.

"Shocked, princess"
"Not at all"
"So what it you're a prince or whatever who cares"
"Don't be jealous, princess"
"Why would I be"
"Because you-"

Before he can complete his sentence we were surrounded by four guards of my father Kingdom.

"King Vikram Rajput, ordered as to bring his daughter back to the palace" the head guard said.

"No" I said
"Your father ordered us, princess" says the head guard
"He is not my father he is the killer of my mother" I told him with anger

He gestured the guards to take me.

One of the guards extended his hand forward to grab my hand but his hand has before it could even touch me. The screamed in pain, his blood coating everywhere and some come to my dress and hands.

"Who told you can take her away from me or even touch her" Karan spoke in a dangerous voice raw anger reflecting from his tone.

"Bl-blood, n-no mom mom" I cried seeing the blood falling on my knees.

But soon after Karan come, lifted me off the floor and took me towards the forest away from the horrible sight.

But then I remembered the reason behind the scene occurred inside the tent saw seconds ago

And then I ran away as fast as possible.

________________________________
Hey guys!

Thanks for showing love on previous chapters
You guys completed the target so here is the next chapter

Also guys please tell me now your reviews of I can improve the story.

So what will happen next

10+ votes and 5+ comments for next chapter

💗✨