"Armaan stop it" Kiara shouted, and bhai stopped. I gasped.

"Bhai, humare kehne pe to nahi rukte, biwi ne kya keh di ruk gaye" i said, while scoffing.

"Biwi ka hukum, sar aakhon par" he said, while looking at Kiara, and she blushed.
What the hell is happening here.
Have i teleported to 3-4 years after.
First Aditya, then Armaan bhai, then kiara.

"Ye sab pagal hai. Aur meko bhi pagal kar denge" i said loudly.

We all went inside, mom came to my room.

"Beta kal holi hai, so either you both organise the party or else call any event manager." She said, and we both nodded, she was going but she noticed Aditya's marks on his face.

"Adi, ye lagi kaise tumhe?" Mom asked

"Aunty ye apke bete ki karamat hai" he said, and Armaan pressed the cotton more on his wound making him wince in pain.

"Armaan chor usse, Ruhi tu kar" mom said, and Armaan bhai and mom both went leaving me and Aditya alone.

I took the cotton and dip it into savlon, then started applying on his wounds, then i applied cream.

After treating his wounds, me and Kiara started looking for holi decoration inspos on pintrest.

So after rejecting each other's choices for 100th time, we selected a pic which was good and decent.

"Should we keep thandai also? Bhole baba wali?" Kiara asked to my mom with puppy eyes making her melt, but she sternly said no.

Dad came "hum dono insab se chupke chupke piyenge don't worry" he said to kiara, making me gasp.

"Dad, main bhi hu" i said whinning like a child whose dad isn't getting her chocolate.

"Okay okay" he said, patting our cheeks and went.

...

Okay, so we were decorating the whole house, I was pinning the cloth to the (keel) there, and the chair's leg broked, i was about to fall but someone held me from waist steading me.

His hands were mascular, and by looking at his ring i recognised whose hands it was of.
He put me down, and his hands were still on my waist.
I turned my face a little, and he was too close. Like extreame close.

"Adi" i said, then stopped because his eyes went towards my lips. My lips parted itself, and i darted my tongue out to lick my lips, he sucked his breath, and again looks me at my eyes.

"Ruhi--" kiara came, and she stopped when she saw us close. We both parted from each other, not making eye contact with each other.

We got busy in decorations, finally it got completed by 12 at night.

"Stay here na" I said to Aditya when he was going back to home. I won't let him go at 12Am in night.

"Koi bhai ke Bina reh nahi sakta." Kiara said from behind, and giggled but bhai glared at her, she rolled her eyes at him.

"You know what, i can make that eye roll in bedroom too, wanna try?" Bhai said, and kiara blushed, and hit him in his biceps.

"Stay" bhai said and went towards his room.

"Don't mind him, he's being a bitch" kiara said, and I scoff

"When he's not" i said, and we giggled, i felt Aditya's eyes on me, he's not even moving them for a moment