Kavita: I am so happy ki Rah ke Bhai aap ho Anna. At least he has people whom he already knows. Ghar me mere alawa koi cricket nahi dekhta so I recognised you guys.

Vi: So you are Rah's permanent cheer leader which he used to call you

Kavita: I am and will always be.

Ro: Aur tum jab chahe tab Rah se Milne aa sakti ho. Koi nahi rokega tumhe. Yeh lo

He forwarded an access card so that she can come to SK Mansion whenever she wants without much hassle by the security. Kavita thanked him and then they reached to Rah's room only to find him sitting on his bed looking at nothing in particular.

All became quite worried for him. Kavita went to him and hugged him.

Rah: I'll miss you

Kavita: I will miss you more bro. And always remember that I am always with you.

Rah: I know.

They broke the hug. Rah now saw RohiRat.

Virat: Woh hum log packing me help karne aaye the

Rah nodded in yes and they all packed things and came downstairs.

Lawyer: Mr Rahul.. This is one more document on which we would need your sign. It says from now you are Mr Rahul Sharma

Rahul sign the documents and was just waiting to get vanished somewhere. Rohit and Virat have informed Ritika and Anushka regarding Rahul being their Chhotu. They were really happy hearing this.  Little did they know what internal turmoil their husbands were going through.

The family of Mr Lokesh were leaving as now all things have been completed.

Mr Lokesh: Be a good boy Rahul

Rah nodded in yes and he and Ro both bant to take their blessings. They both looked at each other but didn't say anything. They took blessings from Mrs Lokesh too. Rah with a heavy heart allow his sister to go.

Once they left, Mr Sharma spoke.

Mr Sharma: Let's leave.

Rest all agreed and settled in the car. The car started but Rah was looking at the house which was his HOME for so many years.. cherishing the memories he had in that house.

They reached airport.

Mr Sharma: Okay boys. We need to go to that side. You guys enjoy okay. And Rahul don't hesitate for anything.

Rah: Main.. samja nahi. Aap.. aap nahi aa rahe Mumbai?

Ro: Woh log sidha ja rahe hai US jaha woh rehte hai.

Rah nodded in yes with expressionless face. Mrs Sharma too met the boys and the couple left to other side.

There was a silence and no-one was going inside the airport.

Virat: Hum log andar chale?

RoHul nodded in yes and they went inside. Luckily the flight was on time and they didn't have to wait much. RoHul were way too much silent. Noone was reacting. Virat knew Rahul would need time to react but he was scared seeing Rohit like that. Virat brought coffees for all three of them. Ro took it without question but Rah was just looking at it as if thinking whether he should take it or not.

Virat: You are still my Rahuliya. Now stop thinking and take it.

Rah without wasting a second took the coffee hearing the authoritative tone. Ro smiled slightly. He was though used to get jealous that his Vi got his first kiddo and will not look at him but then he was normal with Rahul but today he was greatful that his brother was first kiddo of his best friend. He knew it will be time taking in handling everything but if he has Vi with him, he will do that.