| Chapter 14 |

Surprise, surprise hope you enjoy this surprise update and yeh surprise kyu hai kyuki tumne last chapter ka target complete nahi kiya but still I updated. The reason is by the end of the chapter. Now enjoy but before that vote. ✨

Target 🎯 - 10 votes ⭐

The next day

Authors POV

Myra woke up early as her habit. She was still sitting on the bed , folding her legs , in an Indian style, processing what all has happened in her life. Yesterday she got married and now she is sitting in the house of her husband, on his bed. Never in her wildest dreams she thought of getting married and that too with Ritik. She tilted her neck and saw Ritik, still sleeping flat on his chest . He looked cute with his messy hair kissing his forehead. She thought.

What are you thinking Myra remember you can't let anyone enter your life she reminded herself .

As she got down on the bed she saw cheeku too was sleeping in a box which had a soft mattress. He was a small puppy so he fitted in the box. She noticed how much Ritik cared about him. He was like his kid. She freshened up a bit. Sprawled her yoga mat and practiced her yoga like her routine. After an hour, when done with her yoga she went to have a bath. After having a bath she got dressed in a all white suit. She stood in front of the dressing table and looked at her reflection in mirror. She is so changed. In a day her life went upside down. She noticed her simple mangalsutra lying on her collarbone. Her forehead still has some redness of the vermillion applied yesterday. She felt some movement behind her and came out of her trance. She saw Ritik was now awake, playing with cheeku and talking something to him.

He saw her . He observed how she has gone back to her usual self but her mangalsutra and slight vermillion made her look different.

Isse mai jitni baar dekhu utni Baar yeh mujhe aur khoobsurat lagti jaa rahi hai . He thought.
( She is looking more beautiful to me everytime I see her )

Ritik if you love your life come back from your delusions. He remained himself. He heard her say

"Don't you have office ? As I have said you won't be getting any privileges of being my husband. "

He groaned and said "I know that and I wake up at this time only and I'm always on time"

He kept cheeku down and went to have a bath. Myra left her room to go to her office. As she entered the living room she saw her mother-in-law in kitchen. Manvi saw her new daughter-in-law and said

"Arey beta you are up early. I thought you would have slept after all it was your first night. I thought my son will be romantic enough to make it special. " Saying so she chuckled

Myra was shocked hearing this. She did not expect this , atleast from her mother-in-law. She said covering up her shock

"I usually wake up early aunty and do my chores now I'm leaving for my office. "

"So early ? Have breakfast and go" said Manvi

"Actually I don't have breakfast i just have something in office from our canteen" said Myra trying hard to be polite and refuse her.

"Don't tell me you were like this even at your home . Didn't your aunt take care of your food ?" Asked Manvi

"She did . Actually it was due to her I remembered to have food otherwise I was just drowned in my work. "Said Myra sitting on the dinning table , not having a mind to disappoint her mother-in-law especially when she is so sweet.

She remembers how she agreed to give this marriage a chance to Ritik. Manvi served her a hot paratha with ghee dripping.

Myra said hesitatingly , not sure should she ask her "ca...can you also join ? "