| Chapter 13 |

Target - 10 votes ⭐

Warning ⚠️ - This chapter contains mature scene and foul language. The language used can be triggering.

Continued from the last chapter

Ritik turned towards Myra and said "sorry that dad is doubting you so much and you have to give clarification all the time . "

" It okay I can understand his fear. He just wants his family safe. Anyways tell me where do I keep my bags ?" Asked Myra.

" Oh yes ! I forgot about it. Let me show you our room." He took her bags with him. She protested against it but it just didn't bother him. Cheeku too followed them behind wagging his tail.

As they reached Ritik's room , he picked cheeku in his arms. Cheeku licked his faced . Ritik patted his head and said

" Well you didn't meet him yet. He holds a very important place in my life . He is cheeku. Cheeku say hi to her . "

Cheeku barked at her saying ' hi ' . "See he said hi . " Ritik said like a proud father.

Meera just nodded and sat on the bed. Ritik whispered to cheeku in his ears saying " ignore her . She is like this . Don't be upset my boy. Now go play with your toys or sleep. You had your food ? ." He asked him

Cheeku again barked. Ritik let go and cheeku and sat beside Myra. He saw Myra was in deep thoughts.

Myra observed many things since they are here. She observed how her in-laws looked like. She now knows from where did Ritik get his height. Rakesh , his father is a tall old man. He would be in his late fifties but was still sharp minded.
She respected his sharpness and smartness. His mother was a kind women and somewhere the same age like his father.

His mother had the mother's warmth. When she creased her hair lovingly, she just remembered her mother. She observed his house. They had a simple but clean house. A cosy 2bhk apartment. Their entrance had a small passage leading to the living room . Their kitchen was near the living room. There were another two small passages which lead to two bedrooms. The first one is of Ritik and the second one is of their parents.

She heard him say " So what are we suppose to do ? "

" Nothing I'll complete my pending work and fix my meeting with Mr Chaddas tomorrow. And also inform everyone handling the Lonavala project they have to submit the presentation on this Saturday."

" I'll do that but Mr Chadda won't be available tomorrow." Said Ritik

" I don't know just do it. " Said Myra rudely, now working on her laptop. He didn't notice when did she sit on the study table.

He made a pissed off expression and went to change is dress. He wore his casuals which include grey cotton shorts and a t-shirt of the same colour. He went to the balcony to make some calls. He came back after an hour and saw Myra was still working . He said

" You must change. Anyways It'll be dinner time soon. Be comfortable. "

She again just nodded and went to change something. She came out wearing a lose plain peach colour shirt and her shorts which reached her slightly above her knees.

Ritik's POV

I was waiting for her , sitting on my bed playing temple run when I heard the bathroom door to be open. She came outside in casuals. I would rot in hell if I lie I did not gulp . She looked so ho...good in her casuals. She looked like a new person. I have always seen her in her business suits and today in traditionals. In casuals she looks so normal. So different. A good different.