Don't you ever leave me

Start from the beginning

"Wow, seriously? This is coming from you, you are the one that kisses that dancer in front of all the cameras! While I go and cry over every new picture of you and that dancer! What do you think I've been doing?! Obviously you think you're the only one hurt in this situation, no, you're fucking not!" Zayn spat back at Liam's words. Liam gulped and looked at Zayn, he never meant to hurt him in any way, but there now he was on the verge of tears. Liam had hurt Zayn on his most sensible spot and now he felt guilty. Zayn moved away from Liam and stood up.

"Zayn, look you kn-"

"I don't need your pity Liam." Zayn's words were rough to Liam, Liam had brought up the ugly monster that Zayn always tried keeping inside.

"Who said I pity you?" Liam's words were harsh, making Zayn has goosebumps on his skin.

"Then don't try to tell me you're the hurt one. I'm the one that gets hurt most of the time and you fucking know that. You know how much it hurts me to know you spend half of your damn time with the freaking dancer! And then here I am, always looking pretty for you when you come back tired and say 'Not tonight Zaynie, I'm tired, Dani and I did a lot today. Maybe tomorrow' and then I have to realize that one day that tomorrow isn't gonna come. That's what hurts that you're replacing me with her, sense management has put you with her you don't seem to like me as much. Fuck, was I just am experiment of yours? Tell me was I? Am I?" Zayn's voice was almost trembling. He didn't wanted to be an experiment of Liam's, he wanted to be the only one in that Wolverhampton lad, but of course he wouldn't know for sure until Liam told him otherwise.

"You're not an experiment Zayn. You're the man I fell for sense X-Factor, even if management made me go out with Danielle during those days. Yes, we do spend lots of time together but, fuck, I would never cheat on you with her and you know that." Liam's voice was sincere but Zayn didn't want to believe Liam anymore. He didn't know if he could really trust Liam in any way, shape, or form, but it wasn't like he didn't want to believe him. He did. He was just afraid - very afraid - that Liam was just testing an experiment on him and that all he said was fake. Like, if it was all a wonderful dream which he would wake up to, cold in his bed with tears in his eyes. Zayn didn't want it to be fake, but Zayn being Zayn, didn't want to show his weakness of tears to Liam. Liam, of course, knew about this but he never spoke about this to anyone specially one of the boys who might open their mouths to blabber about stuff and might slip off.

He wasn't risking loosing Zayn, never.

Liam stood up in front of Zayn and put his hands on the tanned boy's waist, pulling Zayn closer to his own body. Zayn tried pulling away but Liam had control over him at the very moment, and that's something Zayn hated with a passion, how Liam would take over his body when ever he wanted and Zayn couldn't do anything besides moan as Liam pleasured him. Liam leaned in to kiss Zayn - which as much as Zayn wanted to slap Liam's mouth away - he met Liam's lips on the middle, connecting both boys' lips into each others.

They both kissed until Liam's tongue was sliding against the tanned lad's lower lip asking for entrance to his mouth, which made Zayn only to tease the boy and keep his mouth shut. Liam groaned because of Zayn's response, making Zayn's lips creep up showing a smirk upon Liam's lips. Finally, Zayn opened his mouth letting both of their tongues battle against each other for dominance, both boys moaning, wanting more pleasure than just in their mouths. Zayn pulled back and looked at Liam who's eyes were darker than usual, and Zayn didn't see those eyes unless Liam wanted more than a make out. Liam slipped his hands under Zayn's thighs picking up the older lad into his arms like if he was some rag doll, while the tanned lad kissed all around Liam's neck, nipping and leaving love bites around Liam's neck. Liam hurried to the room which both boys shared and carefully dropped the male in his hands to the bed, attaching his lips to Zayn's neck while Zayn moved his arms around his neck.