𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐧' • 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐭

im which y/n and tanner get high and explore their feelings with one another

a/n: ive never written ab being high so lmk what you think :p

tws: use of drugs

----------------------

"hey, y/n? can i come in?" tanner says knocking at my door. 

"yea sure t" i say back through the walls. he enters quietly, shutting the door behind him

"you feelin' okay? you've been in here all day" tanner questions me, coming closer to my bed and gesturing whether or not he can sit. 

"you can sit," i start, he sits down slowly onto my bed, close to my legs. "i'm jus' sad today, dunno why" 

"i'm sorry y/n" tanner starts, rubbing my leg through my blanket softly. "is there anything i can do to help you?" 

i shake my head at the man, "i dunno t, 'm sorry" i tell him back, my eyes becoming glossy from not knowing how i'm feeling.

"don't say sorry y/n, do you wanna get your mind off it?" he says back, continuing to rub my leg through the blanket on top of me. 

"how? i think i jus' wanna sleep and cuddle with someone..." i tell him, leading my sentence out to silence. 

"you wanna get high? if you want i can cuddle with you too?" tanner pauses, "if you're okay with it, i dunno if it'd be weird since were like... buddies" 

he looks down to my leg, taking his hand away from my leg, leaving it empty. 

"i dunno tanner, if i get high then i'll get more sleepy" i pause before continuing, "wait but if we get high we can cuddle and sleep?" tanner nods, as if it was a given that it's the reason we decide to get high. "okay, i'll do it" i tell him, pulling the covers off of my body and sitting up.

tanner nods his head and gets up to presumably grab something to smoke, before coming back into my room with a cart and a blunt. "which one?" he asks, holding them out in his hand for me to pick. 

"what even is the difference?" i ask back, confused.

"a cart doesn't smell, and hits faster, but like a blunt smells and you gotta take more hits, i guess its kinda a group thing with the blunt" he says back. i grab the cart out of his hands and he places the blunt onto my desk with his lighter before coming to sit with me in bed. 

"you know how, right?" he asks. i playfully hit his arm, giggling a bit.

"yes, dummy" i tell him back before taking a hit of the pen, letting the air fill my mouth before inhaling.

after another hit, i pass it to tanner, who attempts to take a blinker, but fails miserably.

"you're dumb" i say through laughter, his body rejecting the amount of air he was trying to put into his body. i take another hit before relaxing into the warm sheets, staring at the man infront of me.

tanner also takes a few more hits, his tolerance higher than mine. he begins to relax within himself, sinking further than i am into the bed, beside me.

"you wanna watch something?" i ask slowly, my mouth becoming dry as i spoke to the man. 

"spongebob, please" tanner tells me back, handing me the remote that was by him.

i turn on a random episode of spongebob before looking at tanner more intently, staring at his features.

"whatcha lookin' at?" he asks in a stupid accent, making me burst into laughter, the world around me becoming more funny.

"you" i say plainly, "is your offer for cuddling still good?" 

he nods, opening his arms for me to snuggle up next to him, my head on his chest so i can hear his heartbeat. we stay there for what feels like thirty seconds before he shifts lightly, "can i kiss you?" he asks, the question feeling almost unreal to me.

"what did you say t? did you ask if you could kiss me? i'm too high to know if i understood you" i giggle through my words, laughing at what came out of my mouth. 

"yes, y/n" he says back, holding my face and bringing our foreheads to eachother so they touch, leaving no space between our faces.

"please" i say almost desperately, kissing him passionately, our tounges making their way into eachothers mouths, exploring and fighting for dominance.

we pull apart when we can't breathe anymore, giggling and laughing as we pull apart from eachother. i lay back onto tanners chest, taking in his scent and putting my hand on his body to rub lightly.

"i love you, tanner" i tell him, almost in a whisper.

"i love you more y/n" he tells me back, kissing my head softly before we drift off to sleep.

--------------------

a/n: reqs? also i dont remember if someone told me before but is tanner okay with smut?

(wc: 791)