𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 • 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐜𝐰𝐡𝐲

in which y/n sits under isaac's desk while he plays video games

tws: SMUTT!!  afab reader!!

do you guys want me to do chapters w other genders/sexes other than afab? i'd be open to anythin

-------------------

"hi baby" isaac says as i walk into his room, him sitting at his desk playing overwatch.

"hey isa" i tell him back, quietly moving to his desk, just as he finishes his game.

i sit on his lap, cuddling my head into his neck, smelling his faded cologne from when we went to eat earlier. 

"i love you isa" i whisper in his ear, shifting my position on his lap a bit. 

"i love you too kitty, but stop movin' so much" he tells me, "you feelin' some sorta way?"

"nuh uh" i say back, "jus' cause i move around don't mean nothin'."

"you sure sweetheart? you wanna sit in your kitty bed while i play?" isaac asks me, making me look at him while his game continues to load.

i nod at isaac, moving from his lap to under his desk, laying my head onto his leg while i sit in the medium sized cat bed.

isaac runs his hand through my hair, rubbing my face slightly.

"you're such a good girl baby," he tells me while i look him in the eyes, "i know im playing my game kitty, but do you wanna do somethin' special?" 

i nod at isaac, him continuing to play with my hair. "okay sweetheart, you know what to do baby" 

i start to move my hands up isaac's thighs, his grey sweats moving with the touch of my fingers, pressing my face lightly onto his legs, looking at his perfect face as he plays overwatch.

"stop teasing baby" he says shifting in his seat, obviously getting riled up by what i'm doing. i start to pull down his sweatpants, his nike underwear sliding with it.

isaac's dick springs out, hitting his stomach before standing straight up. in no way is he small, whatsoever. isaac starts to tug at my hair, signaling that i should get a move on before he's upset.

i take his cock into my mouth, licking from the base to the tip, stroking the areas i'm not focused on. 

"such a good kitten" isaac tells me, moving my hair out of my face as i suck him off.

i moan into his dick, sending vibrations through his throbbing cock.

"i love you isy" i say, gently licking his slit.

"fuck y/n" isaac moans, "can i throat fuck you kitty?" 

i look isaac into his eyes, nodding my head at him, giving him the go ahead to do what he wants with me. "please" i say.

isaac takes my hair into one of his hands, using it to start to thrust into my mouth. i continue to moan around his cock, his thrusts quickly speeding up as he was getting close.

"good kitty" isaac says, pulling my mouth off of his dick. "c'mere baby, come ride me like a good pet" 

isaac picks me up, as if i'm merely a paper weight to him, and sets me down on his lap, starting to rub my clit through my panties. 

"please isaac" i moan into his ear, already feeling as if i have to cum.

"aww kitty" isaac starts, pulling my hair back so i look at his ceiling, "you're so pretty when you're desperate for me" 

"please fuck me isaac, need you in me" i moan, wanting him to do anything inside of me.

"well since you've been a good kitty all day" isaac says, starting to take my shirt off so he can see my whole body.