𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐛 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 • 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐭

in which y/n and tanner watch spongebob together

tws: swearing, maybe some slight angsty bits if you squint

-------------------

"yea okay, sure, me and tanner are really good friends. so what if i like him? i'm not gonna tell him and fuck us up" i tell nick, he's been there before the other guys, and before i started to have a crush on the perfect tanner.

"the only way anything can change between y'all is if you tell him y/n" he says back. "i don't want you to keep making yourself get hurt over t" 

our conversation came to an end when we heard someone coming down the stairs, of course, it's tanner.

"hey guys, mornin'" tanner says to nick and i, his morning voice lingering in my ears, he's perfect.

tanner grabs a water bottle from our pretty much empty fridge, then makes his way to the large black bean bag we have in the corner of our living room. 

i watch as he grabs the remote from the coffee table, turning on the television and taking a sip of his water.

"this is your chance" nick tells me, gesturing for me to go sit with tanner. nick says his goodbyes to tanner, and walks out of the room.

"hey t" i say to tanner smiling, making my way over to the bean bag he resided on. "whatcha watchin'" 

"jus' some spongebob, they usually only play it in the mornin' so i gotta watch it while i can" tanner explains, i sit on the chair with him, invested in the conversation.

"welllll..." i drag out my words, "can i sit with you while you watch it?" 

"of course y/n, you didn't needa ask silly" t tells me back, sticking his tongue out at me in the process.

i sit next to tanner on the bean bag, sinking into the plush material. tanner stares at the television, watching the children's show he loves so much.

"hey t?" i ask him, tanner now facing me.

"yea y/n?" he asks back, looking me in my eyes.

"can we cuddle?" i finally say after a long pause, and instead of saying anything, tanner ushers me over, getting closer and closer to the man. his arms snake around my waist as i lay next to him, feeling drowsy as we continue to watch the show.

"ya sleepy?" tanner asks me, moving some of the hair in my face away with his hand.

"kinda, didn't get much sleep last night" i tell tanner. in all fairness, it's because of him. his perfect hair and lips and eyes and style all made it so hard to fall asleep at night, that and it combined with our paper thin walls that make it so i can always hear isaac's snoring.

"go to sleep silly" tanner tells me, "i'll be here when you wake up, get some rest y/n" 

i snuggle more into his chest, one of tanners hands finding its way to my hair, lightly scratching my scalp and messing around with it. 

i'll tell him how i really feel later, i guess.

-----------------------

hai guys! i'm queuing stories to go out so that i can only focus on the yumi chapter coming out shortly

do you guys like smut or fluff more? or angst? (wc: 484)