3.

"Listen, i don't know who you are, and where did you come from, but you better stop following me everywhere I go."

Okay, this shit is being annoying as fuck. Why the hell I need a fucking bodyguard?

At least, was it necessary for him to be this annoying and screwed?

This motherfucker!

"Can't do that, Fourth. Your father had given me a paper full of rules and regulations. So, as for my duty, that won't be possible."

I was planning to skip and go to my usual rink which was located far away from my house. A place where I could be peaceful without my parents and a house full of people who you would call fancy.

I call them maids. That's for sure.

Thanks to my best friend, also my admirer, Mark, I was able to skip every night after my parents went to sleep.

They were weird people for sure. They slept pretty early, around 10 or something. They woke up right before their alarm. Always so organized, and somehow full of anger and anxiety towards society.

I never let their life full with business affect me nor my hobby. Skating was my hobby, of course, but as the only heir of their fucked up company I studied Business Administration in a very popular private university.

I hardly made friends there, however, it was probably because growing up my parents were extremely overprotective of me.

If you're innocent, why would you have a reason to be scared?

"At least you can stop fucking following me everywhere!"

This guy in front of me was weird like my parents. He was like a robot, following me all day. He looked pretty handsome, not gonna lie. Actually, fuck it, he was a Greek God indeed.

He was taller than me, a few centimeters probably, but it was the perfect distance. My forehead was right under his chin, and I won't deny the fact that I thought of him kissing it.

Perfect for forehead kisses.

Guilt ran through my cold body as I saw him staring at me with zero expression, his eyes were so cold, that made me scared and wanna scream. I was stuck with him for sure. I couldn't blame him too, he is a bodyguard, isn't he?

I had no chance except trying to somehow befriend him and make him leave when I was going to escape.

"Okay, what's your name? You can at least tell me that, right?"

His eyes didn't soften, not even a bit. He still looked pretty pale, and unbothered.

"Norawit. Call me Norawit."

Don't you have a nickname, weirdo? Why do you need to be so cold and rude, bitch?

"Is there any special nicknames I can use with you?"

I could feel him get a little nervous and triggered, as I stepped closer to him and used my biggest power.

Puppy eyes.

"You're not someone special, so I don't think so."

He took a step back and cleared his throat. Shit! He is not even shocked with my charms! When I said he is a robot, I never thought I would meant that. I stepped on again, and he followed me by stepping back.

"You know, I am a skater. I'm pretty good at chasing."

"Are you pretty good at being chased too?"

He did not back off this time. He stepped closer to me and whispered. His gazes were locked in my eyes and I swear I could see those brown eyes shine as he stared down at me.

I gulped. Why was I so nervous and hot? Why was this motherfucking bitch making me so mad and excited at the same time?

"Okay, never mind, I am going to sleep now. You better not stay in front of my room door or anything! I'm sure my dad has a room for you too!"

I said my last sentence before running out of my rink that I never usually left this early. I lied, and I think I am pretty convincing at this. I knew I needed to get ready to escape, Mark was going to pick me up soon.

Lies are basic shits that happen to everyone, everyday. What if I don't lie, is it going to clear all my other sins?

Aren't I a sinner already?

02:12

"Mark, I'm getting my things ready now. Wait outside and try not to get caught. My weird bodyguard might be awake."

I declined the call as Mark agreed on doing what I said. I was wearing skinny white shorts with an oversized t-shirt that was matching it perfectly. I had my favorite tote bag around my neck and a few basic jewelry pieces.

Daddy has money, why would I hide it?

I checked myself out for the last time and twisted the doorknob slowly, trying to make as little noise as I could. It was so hard since the mansion was dead silent, even though there were so many people staying here. Some of them were still awake too.

I looked around and when I was sure no one was here, I started to walk down the stairs on my toes. It was so dark I could barely see anything, but I wasn't risking on opening my flashlight.

As soon as I was going to open the window to escape from the first floor, I heard a few noises coming from my dad's work room. My dad wouldn't work at this hour, at least if we was working he would leave a light on.

I gulped and tried to ignore it, but there was this fucking feeling in my gut saying that this was danger. I shook my head to forget my thoughts but I heard a loud bang again.

It wasn't loud enough for people to hear it, but it was loud enough for me since I was literally next to the room.

I finally had enough courage to switch on my flashlight and walk there to see what was happening. It wasn't too long before I saw an another flashlight coming from the room.

I walked inside and realized that there was a person in the floor, trying to clean the mess they made here. But just in a second, before I could react, he caught me and his eyes opened in shock.

Norawit.

"What the fuck? What are you doing her-"

I couldn't finish my sentence properly when he caught me off guard and pinned me against the wall and closed my mouth with his palm. Someone was in the house.

"Mr. Fourth? Mr. Khamron?"

It was one of our bodyguards, who was usually working late. He probably heard the noise too and he came here to check it.

Norawit was too close to me, I could hardly breathe. Our bodies were sticking together and I could hear his breathing. It was so warm and calming to me. One of his hands was in my waist while the other one kept closing my mouth.

My hands were not in a perfect place either. I was holding his t-shirt tightly, scared to fall or make any noise. I just kept staring at him, and the shine in his eyes that was always there when I came closer.

To be continued...

🌃

What a cliffhanger for y'all. Votes and comments are appreciated, see you in the next chapter