XIX

Sarah was hell nervous.

She finally decided to confess about Jimin to Jeno and now she was sat on her bed waiting for Jeno to come back from the washroom who went to freshen up after coming back from university.

As soon as Jeno came out he noticed the girl having a tinge of nervousness in her.
"Hey what's up?" Jeno asked sitting on his bed parallel to her.

Sarah looked at him not knowing how to explain while Jeno waited patiently looking at her knowing it's something serious.
"I think..." Sarah took a pause before continuing. "I love Jimin"

Jeno looked at her in pure shock, comprehending what she said.
"You what?" Jeno asked, couldn't able to believe his ears.
"I know you heard it" Sarah said.

Jeno was too stunned.
"Really? Are you sure of yourself" Sarah nodded in response.
"Don't worry. To be honest he makes me feel better" Sarah said as Jeno nodded slightly.

"So what are you up to? Does he feel the same?" Jeno asked.
"I don't know if he does but I think I should talk about this to him" Sarah said.
"You better should but take care that you don't fall into something which will hurt you later, cause you know his habits" Jeno said.

"He has been in control a lot nowadays" Sarah said.
"But who knows, it's your life so be clear with your decision" Jeno said, concerned about her.
"Don't worry"

~

Sarah was now there with Dream guys at Jaemin's place, the living room was fully occupied with the voices of the guys chattering about random topics till Sarah decided to announce something.

"Guys" Sarah called out gathering the attention of the older guys sitting around her indicating her to speak.
"I have a crush on Jimin"

Sarah said as the most shocked one was Jisung.
"I knew it but I didn't expect it this early" Chenle said as Renjun agreed.
"It was unexpected" Renjun said as Sarah nodded slightly.

"Now tell me what am I supposed to do?" Sarah asked.
"Go confess, what else would you do?- ah" Renjun said as Donghyuck hit him.
"Are you sure about it?" Jisung asked, not wanting her to regret it later.
"Dude uh, if you're a hundred percent sure then go ahead." Mark said.

Sarah nodded.
"Any tips?"

~

The day was spent at Jaemin's place as Jeno stayed back for sleepover while Sarah left back home deciding to meet Jimin on the way in his usual cafe.

Jimin 🐣

Heyy
Are you at the cafe?
06:57 PM

Yeah I am
Why?

Nothing
I'll be there in a while

Sarah reached the cafe and straight away went to his regular spot to see him with his laptop and books scattered around the table.

"Hey" Sarah said as she pulled out the chair in parallel of him and took a seat.
"Oh hi" Jimin said as he looked up to see her.

Sarah hesitated before asking.
"Are you free tomorrow?"
"Yeah why?" Jimin asked, confused.
"Let's go out tomorrow, somewhere plesant" Sarah said.
"Um... I know a place where I've went with Jihoon, we can go there? It's nice" Jimin asked.
"Yeah sure, wherever you like" Sarah said as Jimin smiled.

Jimin gathered his scattered things and packed it up in his bag, feeling a weird sensation while being beside her which he assumed as love.

Jimin cleared his throat and said.
"Why are you out? I could've come to you if you wanted to meet" Jimin asked, concerned of her being alone here.
"I was returning from Jaemin's place, it's fine you don't have to come." Sarah said and Jimin nodded.

After a pause Jimin continued.
"I'll drop you home" Jimin said.
"But-" Sarah tried insisting not to.
"But what?" Jimin asked.
"It's far from your place right, you'll be late" Sarah said.
"I'm not going there before 11 pm so come"

Jimin said as he hung his bag in one shoulder and walked ahead while Sarah followed him and held his hand to catch up with him.

Jimin felt jitters run through his body in the soft touch of Sarah's hand in his, his heart beat palpitating which hid all types of sound around them.

It wasn't any less for Sarah, she was clear that she is blushing but the red tinted face was hid by her makeup.

Walking out of the cafe, Jimin sat on his car as Sarah took a seat beside the drivers seat putting on seatbelt.

The car ride was silent, both of them needed it for their confused heart.

Jimin dropped her off at her place, driving back home Jimin decided to call Jihoon, who picked up in few rings.

"Hello"
"Hey what happened?" Jihoon asked, confused at the call this late.
"I'm going to meet her tomorrow" Jimin said.
"That's great, where?" Jihoon asked, curious.

"Our usual spot" Jimin said.
"Nice, go propose her" Jihoon said.
"Are you kidding me? I can't do that" Jimin laughed.
"Then when are you going to do it?" Jihoon asked.
"No idea" Jimin said.

Jimin thought of something.
"Okay then, bye"

~

Jimin 🐣

Sent an attachment 🖇️
Location.

When to reach?

By 3pm?
If it's okay with you

Sure 😊
Good night 😴

GN ✨

_______________
A/N :

Thoughtsssssss 💭