XIII

After finishing off university, Jihoon told them to reach the cafe by half past three for which the other four agreed having no other option as they have to finish it up as soon as possible.

Seojun was not at all interested, he was dragged by Sarah saying that he gotta pass the exams at least by the internals which he didn't give a shit about but he did go as she said.

The cafe wasn't far, she told Jeno to go back home and handed him the car keys while she walked to the cafe. Hana probably was going with Jihoon as per as she said while Seojun made his way there with his bike.

Sarah entered the cafe being the last one to arrive as she searched for them which Hana noticed and waved her hand to her which Sarah noticed and went to the corner table knowing well that Jihoon must've picked it, she took the empty seat beside Hana after taking her bag off her shoulder.

"Why at the corner of the cafe?"
"We aren't on a date or hangout to sit in the middle of the cafe, open your laptops and show me your progress of till now"

Everyone nodded and opened their laptops opening the particular file and one by one Jihoon checked their files until he came to Sarah, he was surprised by the sudden improvement of work all thanks to Jimin.

"Good Sarah, it has been improved a lot" Jihoon said and nodded for which she smiled which wasn't reciprocated.
"Seojun, I've edited your file and sent you back. Download it now itself before I delete the mail" Seojun lazily opened the mails and downloaded the file.
"Hana, you have more things to improve... Gosh I don't know how many times I need to explain you the concepts and still you don't understand." Jihoon took off his glasses and rubbed his palm over his forehead while closing his eyes in tiredness.

Hana sighed, knowing that she messed it up again even after his classes which he took just to make things stuck on her head.
"Sorry..." Hana apologized, guilt could be heard in her voice.
"What sorry? Does it make anything better? It doesn't right? So shut it" Jihoon said in annoyance, his tone being slightly harsh making Sarah flinch and feel guilty for the girl beside her who was trying her hardest not to show her emotions in this situation, she was digging her nails to her palm which Sarah stopped her from doing by taking one of her hand and locking it with her's and gave a comforting squeeze.

"Jihoon calm down" Sarah interjected which irritated the boy.
"It's none of your business, don't interfere"
"Chillax dude" Seojun said, speaking for the first time.
Jihoon took a sip of his expresso and closed his eyes while keeping his elbow on table and palms on his eyes, trying to calm himself.
Sarah was caressing Hana's back in a comforting manner for which Hana smiled at her kind action.

Jihoon calmed himself down and wore back his glasses.
"This is the reason why you should sleep" Hana said for which Jihoon shrugged.
"Don't waste time Hana, we can talk later" Hana hummed not wanting to get him frustrated again.

~

Sarah was tired as hell, it was 7 pm when she came back and she felt her back sore due to sitting in a same position the whole day.

Keeping her bag on its place she jumped on bed, too tired to think of changing and removing her makeup. She could hear the bathroom door unlocking, revealing Jeno who was drying his hairs with towel probably in plan of sleeping straight or binge gaming with Donghyuck and Mark.

She heard his phone ring which he received and overheard their conversation made her conclude that it was Donghyuck, sighing she unlocked her phone and decided to reply to the texts.

Food is life

Jisung : I'm hungry

Jaemin : You ate 30 mins ago