XIV

Jimin 🐣

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii8iiiiiiiiiiii
arw yoy here
Im whp
who am I
its hot herw
beat is vibratinh mah body

Wait
are you drunk?

no
Im totalltu sober
Oh wow
Red juicr
I lovr it

Where are you?

I dunno
ita hot

Drink some water

I wanna see a bih ball

What?

thw lighr ball dumny

Light ball?
Disco ball?

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
you smarty

Haha
But it's not time for it

Jimin was confused about what to do, quickly searching up for any source where he could get his location and unluckily he couldn't.

Incoming face time
Sarah

"Hiiiiiiiiii" Sarah waved at Jimin, her cheeks dusted in pink due to the cold atmosphere and the amount she drank.
"Hey, why are you standing out in cold?" Jimin asked, a tinge of concern lingered on his tone.
"It's hot inside, I need air" she said while waving from here to there, not in a proper balance.
"Where are your friends? Are they with you?" Jimin asked, now stood up while in search of something it seems.
"Inside-" her voice was cut off with a guy's voice.

"Hey cutie" Sarah looked at the figure who seemed taller as the way she was looking up.
"Who are you? I don't know you... Mumma I'm getting kidnapped!" She said out like a kid which was loud enough for people to hear if someone was around but for her luck no one was in the shivering cold.
"Hey are you okay?" Jimin's voice went unheard by her, she still had her airpods in her ear and phone clutching to her chest showing the fabric of what she was wearing.

The guy in front of her chuckled.
"You look hot"
"Ew... Disgusting... Move away" Sarah said.
"Sarah... Get in fast, go to your friends" Jimin's panicked voice was unheard by her, busy in glaring the guy.

The guy got close to her while she was still glaring at him.
"I wanna make you mine" The guy said, being inches closer to her face.
"Sarah... Are you listening to me? Tell me where you are I'll come" Jimin tried to gather her attention which he failed.

Sarah punched him on his jaw harshly which made him fall as a groan could be heard to Jimin.
"Dont underestimate me" Sarah said and went to her car and sat on the backseat.
"Hey, Sarah..."

Sarah noticed she was still on call.
"Oh hey cutie"
"Is Jeno there with you?"
Sarah nodded, getting sleepy.
"Don't fall asleep, I'll call you back in a minute"

Jimin hung up the call and called Jeno who picked up, but it wasn't Jeno who picked it up.
“Hello? Jimin, Jeno isn't in a state to talk right now... Is it something important?”

Seojun said, the background noise was loud but it slowed down by the last sentence indicating that he moved out of the club.
“Can you check on Sarah?” Jimin asked out despite feeling weird to talk to him.
“Yeah okay, why did you call though?” Seojun asked out in curiosity.
“Uh... Sarah called me being drunk so yeah...”

Something came up on Seojun's brain but he stopped thinking to ask Sarah first.
“Okay I'll hang up now”

Jimin called Sarah back for which she picked it up.
“You know we are in same planet but we both have different lives, different parents, different everything. Like how is that possible” Sarah said, blabbering whatever came up on her mind.
“Yeah, everyone has their own lives. But why are you thinking so deep?” Jimin asked her for which she shrugged.
“No idea, you know what I love stars but I can't see any right now” She sulked and sobbed softly.
“Oh my god are you crying just because you couldn't see stars?” She nodded in response.
“Buy me stars” She said to Jimin making him confused whether to laugh or get concerned.
“I'll but now go home and sleep okay? Anyways it's a leave tomorrow...” Jimin said still concern laced on his voice.

“I hate my life, it's so bad” Sarah continued not wanting to hang up the call.
“um... Why...?” Jimin asked hesitantly not wanting to invade her private life.
“My dad-” She was cut off with the car door being open and the bickering or more like blabbering voices of Yejun, Somi, Sakura, Karina and Yuqi.

Jimin couldn't see anything but Sarah looking at her friends. Seojun took her phone from her making her whine on how bad he is which made Jimin chuckle from other line.
“Sorry for the delay” Seojun said while ushering others inside the car and making sure they all are seated and wore their seatbelts he slid into his driver seat wearing his own seatbelt.
“Its okay, tell her I'll talk to her tomorrow” Jimin said for which Seojun nodded.

~

Sarah was in utter shock.

Her phone on her hand looking at the messages she sent and the calls she made being too embarrassed that her cheeks got red.

“Aish why...” Sarah was trying not to shout it loud as Jeno was sleeping.

Jimin 🐣

Hey
Have you reached home safely?
02:28 am

Good morning
Are you feeling okay after
sleeping?
Seen

Jimin was concerned at the fact she left him on seen, his fingers dancing over the keyboard on what to type.

Nothing came up in his head, he hesitantly pressed the call button and pressed the phone to his ear.

On the other hand Sarah was panicking on the fact Jimin was calling her, she didn't feel anything except embarrassment. Hesitantly she picked up the call and kept it on speaker.

“Hey” Jimin said casually.
“Hello” Sarah said in a little hesitant manner.
“Its okay don't be embarrassed”

How does he know that I'm embarrassed?
Is he having a cctv camera in my room and he is stalking from it?
Stop Sarah how will that be possible.

“Um... I'm not...” Sarah said trying not to sound weird. Jimin chuckled at her response.
“Oh wow nice lie” Jimin said teasingly making a reddish tint gloom on her face.
“Aish bye-” She was about to hang up the call but Jimin cut off.
“Wait- meet me today at the cafe near the uni around 5, we'll group study” he said in hopes for her to agree.
“Okay fine I'll be there, bye” She said and hung up the call.

____________
A/N :

A short but full of interactions chapter just for you! ;)

What do you think should happen next? Comment down!