XVIII

"Accept the fact that you love Jimin" Somi said making Sarah get shocked at her sudden statement.

The next week finally Sarah went to university for the first time after the incident and she wanted to sort things up with Yejun first but some professor called him up so deciding Sarah came to catch up with her girlies whom she rarely met due to their departments.

"I don't know" Sarah said.
"You do and it's visible" Karina said as Somi nodded.

Yuqi and Sakura couldn't able to catch up with them as they had classes, but promised to catch up later somewhere out of University.

"But Yejun proposing? I never thought he has that guts" Somi said.
"But he is actually nice, I had an assignment with him" Karina said as Sarah agreed.
"Actually he is but I never saw him in that way, he was more like a brother to me" Sarah said as Somi agreed.
"Yeah like you know him for long" Sarah hummed in response.

The cool breeze hit their faces as they were situated under a tree on one of the benches in the corners while there were not many people except few girls playing badminton and two guys in the basketball court trying to aim in the basket one after other.

The conversation continued with simple casual topics to academics as one by one they had to leave.

Spotting Jaemin and Mark, Sarah decided to go to them.

"Hey guys" Sarah said as she motioned them to move and sat between them.
"Yo long time no see" Mark said as Sarah nodded.
"Where are other's?" Sarah asked casually.

"Donghyuck and Jisung aren't well, Jisung came but went back after assignment submission. Renjun, Chenle and Jeno have classes." Jaemin said.

"How did they fall sick out of nowhere?" Sarah asked, concern lacing in her voice as Jaemin shrugged.

"Jisung got food poisoning, Donghyuck got a fever it seems" Jaemin continued.
"Oh, I didn't check my phone. I don't even remember if I have it with me." Sarah said, shrugging.

"How have you been? Like after what happened..." Mark asked in an unsure tone.
"I was just shocked, nothing else then got my days so I didn't come to university" Sarah said as Mark nodded in understanding.

"But wasn't it so out of nowhere?" Jaemin asked, the random proposal being weird.
"Yeah kind of, I didn't expect that even for a little" Sarah said.

There was a pause before Mark started.
"Yo we should hang out someday"
"Yeah right" Jaemin accompanied.
"Let's hang out once Jisung and Hyuck are okay" Sarah said as both of them nodded.

Again they came up with the talk of random things till Sarah got a call from Yejun.

"I'll go now, if we won't be dead drained then let's meet after uni in the campus itself" Sarah said as they bidded goodbyes while the other two went for their next classes.

~

"Sarah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" Yejun said, panicking.
"Calm down, it's fine I was just shocked" Sarah said as Yejun nodded.

"I just wanted to move on by confessing, I don't want to be in a relationship" Yejun said as Sarah nodded slightly.
"We can continue as friends" Sarah said as Yejun smiled.

"Really?" Yejun asked.
"Yeah why not? You don't want it?" Sarah frowned.
"No no I didn't think that you would accept being friends further" Yejun said
"Why won't I?"

Jimin was walking around the campus now with a chewing gum in his mouth, blowing a bubble time to time as he saw Yejun and Sarah making him feel weird.

He didn't knew why he was feeling like this but shrugging it off Jimin went to Jihoon to his usual spot, the library.