7~Flattered heart

Start from the beginning

"Uhm... what are you doing here?" I said Trying hard not to shutter and look nervous after our awkward last meet.

"I got a call from Abhijit saying you need a ride for college, and I was nearby so thought to accept the offer." He said intensely looking at me without blinking which only made me look at his naked chest which was giving me a clear view of his muscular body.

I nodded and withdrew my eyes from the unholy place.

"So, can we go?" I asked looking up at his eyes which came up to meet my eyes, The heck he was looking at?

Don't tell me he was looking at my Ches-

"Yeah, I was." He said bending down till my height with a devilish smile, I backed of creating some space between us and looked everywhere but him...

"I was not staring at you." I said feeling my own self coming out, and made a eye contact with him.

He chuckled sinfully and step forward decreasing the space.

" I never said you were staring at me? you were the one busy gazing at my chest obscenely." He spoke and gave me his annoying smile.

Obscenely!!?

"Obscenely? You know what a meaning that word Helds?" I replied and He just shrugged his shoulder pointed at his watch.... shit shit shit I'm gone.

"See because of you now I'm late, you better pay me for that." I said hitting on his chest.

"Okay, quit talking now and let's go." He said hooping on his bike, leaving enough space for me to seat, I rolled my eyes and kept my big fat bag between us intentionally pushing him with it.

He gave me a look from rare view mirror, and I innocently raised my eyebrow at him asking what happened, he said nothing and started the bike at medium speed and out of nowhere pulled the break, which made my body pulled back, but I landed on my bag.

I sternly gazed him, and he gave me his innocent smile.

"What happened Kishori? Any problem." He asked like he did nothing to literally kill me.

"Yeah, there's a problem this seat of your bikes is really small in size, and I like big things." I said without acknowledging my words.

I heard no reply from him, so I glance at him through rare view mirror and found him already staring at me, and then it clicked me.

"W-what...... you are so dirty minded Karnish I was not talking about that." I said instantly reacting on it and hitted his shoulder.

He busted out laughing, which made me stare at him in Adoration, his dimples were clear in view, which made him look more innocent and cuter...

Ohm, I love ruining an innocent soul came a voice from back of my mind.

I shook my head and looked at him again who was already looking at me.

"Remove your bag, because more than him you need a safety seat." He said without letting me talk and took my bag from between us and keep it in front of him, near his chest.

Ughhhh....lucky bag.

"Move closer." He said sounding more serious.

"I don't w- "

"I'm not telling, I'm ordering" he said in stern voice.

What a bipolar...

Without making him more upset I move near him adjusting myself while keeping my hand behind my back handle, but in next second my hands were on his waistline, with the bike on full speed.