Chapter 9: Records of the past

Start from the beginning

the girl let go of Mei's hand but this still did not quail my rage, and so I didn't let go of her wrist instead I started to generate ice on her arm.

Y/N: no we are not done yet what you did to Mei is unforgivable so you deserve a proper punishment. 

rg1: what?

Y/N: let's see how about taking this arm of yours shall we?

rg1: no! no! Please stop!!!

but I didn't listen a smile started to appear on my face as I was about to increase the ice until I felt arms wrap behind my back.

Mei: please Y/N stop you don't have to do this.

Mei's voice snapped me out of my rage, I quickly let go of the girl's arm and she quickly ran away, Mei let me go as I turned around to face her.

Y/N: Mei are you okay you're not hurt are you? 

Mei was looking at the floor while holding her arms.

Mei: why help me, you heard what those girls said I'm a daughter to a criminal so why we don't even known each other for that long?

tears were running down my face, she was shaking and so to answer her question I hugged her wrapping my arms around I started to feel Mei was starting to calm down.

 Y/N: so what if I just know you for a few days that doesn't change the fact that you are my friend and I will always have your back no matter what. 

I raise my hand to her face and wipe off her tears.

Y/N: so please don't cry I don't want to see your beautiful face in tears.

a blush appeared over Mei's face as her tears finally stopped.

Mei: thanks Y/N

Y/N: no problem Mei know let get back to the cafeteria before Kiana eats everything.

and with that, I held Mei's hand as we both rushed back.

PRESENT

after that day we have grown much closer and I'm happy about it, now next would be Kiana, or what I like to call her tuna-brain she and I have indeed grown closer but at what cost, ever since that bet I made with Bronya, Kiana has started to become clingy to me I don't know if it to prove something to Bronya or something entirely else but I can't company also Kiana has also agreed to train me in gun-kata so that's a plus.

next would be Fu Hua the ever-calm and collective spy, I first thought that we wouldn't grow close but I was wrong ever since the fight with that strange Grimm Fu Hua had offered to train me in martial arts, and ever since our bond has been growing strong.

and finally, Bronya the emotionless gamer, she also became quite clingy after the bet she would find any opportunity to sit on my lap or indirectly ask for head pats and I don't mind her doing this since she helped me with homework and other staff but each time our bond grew I started to feel a strange familiarity with Bronya I don't know why but I feel like I know Bronya much longer than I should it's strange since Branya also felt this strange familiarity as well.

and so those were the good things that happened over the week but unfortunately, there were some bad days as well, to begin with ever since absorbing that gem from the strange Grimm I've been having strange dreams, I couldn't fully figure out what they were about but each time I woke up from those dreams I all ways felt anger towards someone, but I could never figure out who they are.

Kiana: Hey! Hey! Y/N! Y/N! Come on stop spacing out and help me with this.

snapping out of my thoughts I look in front of me to see Kiana with a pile of books next to her, oh right I forgot I was supposed to study with Kiana because the both of us failed a test.