Chapter 7: The First Day of School

3RD POV

TIME: 06:00 AM

LOCATION: Himeko Room

as the shine of the rising sun illuminates a very messy room we can see a scandalous moment happening. a young boy? and a beautiful woman were sleeping together in a tight embrace until the boy? stirred awake at first he could not see anything for his face was buried in two-soft "pillows" so he tried to remove them but once he grabbed the soft "pillow" he could not help but to squeeze them a little bit and what he heard made him fully awake.

Himeko: Ahh~~~

in a quick motion the boy? pulled back his face from the soft "pillows". we can now see the shocked expression on Y/N's blushing face.

Y/N: "What happened last night, where am I, I remember leaving the dorm to chase down HOI to confront her, and then after that I was heading back to my dorm room until I bumped into a drunk Himeko so I decided to help her back to her room and then Himeko drag me into her bed and we both fell asleep, wait I'm in her bed then the thing I just squeeze... no no it couldn't be".

looking at his hand that squeezed the "pillow" and then in front of him he could see the beautiful redhead woman that he helped, she was still asleep until he heard her speak.

Himeko: hehe~~~ honey~~~

Himeko: Give Mama a kiss~~~

Himeko was now moving closer to a shocked Y/N to kiss him. said Y/N was panicking and was trying his hardest to get out of this situation. grabbing Himeko's shoulders Y/N tried to push himself away from her but Himeko's hold on Y/N was too strong.

Y/N: "god damn it she is holding me too tightly I can't free myself, at a time like this I could really use that Kaslana's strength right about now".

not making any progress in brute strength and seeing the approaching doom of having his first kiss stolen Y/N quickly grabs the pillow that his head was resting on and places it in front of Himeko. immediately Himeko let go of Y/N and latched on to the pillow and started to kiss it, Y/N getting a chance to escape, he rolled off Himeko's bed and landed on the floor he quickly got up and checked on Himeko, and he saw her now cuddling with the pillow.

Y/N: "Few safe let's leave before she wakes up".

leaving the room Y/N headed back to his dorm room but while on the way there he was also contemplating on what happened last night, to think that HOI took control of his body was worrying but there was something more serious than HOI taking over his body and that's SIRIN, knowing that she is awake trouble him but what was more concerning was that Sirin knows Y/N personally, but before he could contemplate anymore he has arrived at his dorm.

Y/N POV

LOCATION: KMBF DORM ROOM

I entered the dorm room as quietly as possible to make sure no one woke up, sneaking in I could see that Mei was sleeping elegantly on her bed, Bronya was cuddling with a large homu plushy, Kiana was sprawled out across the bed and was snoring very loudly, and finally Fu Hua how wasn't in the bed. once I saw that she was not in her bed I started to get worried, I quickly checked around the room but I saw no site of Fu Fua, my mind was going into overdrive thinking about where Fu Hua could possibly be.