Yeah..... He is stronger than me

"Ahhhhhh........"

I moaned loudly as he pinched my clit and teased it. I was almost there. Close to my release but he stopped and released my hands.

"W-what t-the..........ahhh....uh"

My frustration stilled as his dick filled me in a quick stroke. I don't know when he took off his sweats and boxers. My hands were on his back scratching him. While his lips worked on my neck and earlobes. His hands busy with my boobs.

"Ahh Rajj.... I- I am...ah....c-close....ahh"

I moaned as he thrust into me like a mad man. His thrusts picked up and he came to my face, looked straight into my eyes.

"Yeah baby......cum for me"

"Ah....ahuh.... Rajjjj......"

With a loud moan I came down from my high. But he was still thrusting into me with mad pace. I was bouncing under him. I leaned in and took his lips into mine kissing him with all my love.

"One more for me"

He whispered into my mouth. My eyes widened and I shook my head as I was too tired.

"I.....ahh.... can't"

I stuttered and moaned. But to whom am I saying.

"Yes you can...... Now cum with me"

He said and started thrusting faster and harder. I can feel him on my lower abdomen.

Again.... How big is he?

He played with my nipples and his fingers feathered down to my vagina.

"Ahhh.....uhh"

I moaned as he stroked my clit with his thumb and thrusted into me. I closed my eyes tightly and scratched his back and fisted his hair tightly. I clenched around him as I was again going to cum.

"You like it? Yes baby?"

He asked and stroked more faster making me whimper under him. Again I clenched around him. His cock stirred inside me. I know he is close. He kissed my neck and tugged my lower lip which lead me to open my eyes.

"I love you"

He said thrusting deep into me and kissed me. Sucking my lips, his thrusts picked up.

"I.....ahh- I lo-love youu.....ahhhhh"

With that we came down. His hot cum shoot into me, making me moan in pleasure. He leaned down and kissed my shoulder, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. We both are panting heavily and sweat sticked on our naked bodies.

He leaned back and pulled out of me. He layed beside me and pulled me on top of him and kissed my hair.

⚠️

There was a comfortable silence between us. It was only 5:30 in the morning. He did his exercise in the bed so he didn't go to gym tiday. His fingers feathered my hair, while I was hugging him and playing with his fingers and ring. Our naked bodies pressed together and only the sounds of our breaths and heart beats were heard, until he decided to break the silence.