"Mmm....ahh"

I moaned into his mouth as he cupped my vagina and gave a squeeze. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and started tasting every corner of my mouth.

Morning breath Gaya bhad mein!!!!

He left my lips with a pop sound sucking for a last time. I opened my eyes and saw his coal orbs boring into mine.

"Ahhh..."

I moaned as he circled his fingers on my clit. He teased my clit and entrance looking at me. I was breathing heavily and whimpering due to his tease.

"Please......ahh"

I plead as he teased my clit more, with his thumb, not doing anything else. He smirked at me and asked,

"Please what baby?"

I bit my lips and looked at him with my puppy eyes and leaned up to kiss him but he leaned back and stroked my clit twice earning another moan from me.

"Ahh Raj..... Please"

I said whimpering. He kissed my neck and licked below my ear and whispered in my ear,

"Please what? Say it and it's yours"

I breathed in frustration and rolled my eyes. I whimpered as he pressed his thumb more on my clit. He again kissed my ear and started nibbling it.

"Say it" he whispered

But I didn't say it. I flipped my position and now he is under me. He looked amused at first but soon composed. I kissed his cheeks and his forehead lovingly. Then I kissed his jaw. I heard him groan and his hands flew to my hip and ass.

I kissed his throat above his Adam's apple and bit there.

"Urghhh"

He groaned. I smiled and sucked there, while my hands traced his abs. After marking him, I kissed down his neck to his chest. I kissed his tattoo and bit there, making him hiss. I licked there and moved to his chest. I kissed his nipple and flicked it with my tongue earning a sound.

"Ahm"

Did he just...... Moan?

He moaned. I kissed there one more time and bit there. He hissed and his grip on my ass tightened as he kneaded it a little. I went to his another nipple and did the same.

"Don't tease me Amu"

He said. No, warned. But who cares. He was the one who started it. I just trialled more kisses to his stomach and licked his abs making him shudder under me. My hands went south to his groin while I came up sucking his neck and biting his ear.

"Uh...urgh....."

He groaned when I stroked his length above his pants. It was hard. Very hard but when I touched it. It become more stiff.

The next second I was pinned to the bed and was kissed very furiously by him. Eating my mouth, he thrusted his tongue in my mouth and pushed his twin finger inside me, I one go. I moaned into his mouth and breathed hard. He released the kiss and pumped his fingers in and out furiously. While I was laying there with eyes closed and hands pinned above my head with his one hand.