25- Teddy Bear

sort of a long chapter, enjoy! - a/n

Chapter 25- Desire.

~I'm in despair, should I be scared?~

Y/N woke up with a gasp, rubbing her eyes as she looked around. She was in a familiar place. The Hokage's office resting on a couch. Minato is busy at work behind his desk.

"Oh you're up," he grinned, standing up and walking around his desk toward her. "How are you feeling?"

"Why am I here?" She rubbed her temples a heavy migraine seeping through.

He flinched and giggled softly.

"Uh- I brought you here," He says, scratching the back of his head.

She caught him at a bad time he'd been so engrossed in his work he didn't expect her to have woken up then and there. As unprepared as he was he had to remember she was his student and not some random he picked on the side of the road.

She meant something to him.

Enough for him to want to dress up for her. Damn was he so untidy, not a great impression after years of no contact.

But she praised me, he thought lovingly. His mind goes back to when he confronted her in the hallways when she "attempted" to kidnap his son.

He couldn't care less about the other two, his sole focus was on her and her alone.

How much Y/N had grown in all the years that passed, how strong she'd gotten but still couldn't catch up to him. He grinned he liked that he could overpower her so easily. Even with her strength now, she gave him just a little bit of trouble and he liked that about her. That woman could put up a fight alright.

As for her Sharingan... he hadn't realized till then that red was his favorite color.
They were filled with so much passion, energy, and anger. Her gaze made his heart race and blood pump faster in his veins.

Her voice was music to his ears. He liked that fiery tone to her one minute she could be angry the next her voice steady and professional. She constantly kept herself in check but he couldn't care less about that, he would love every bit of her till her breath gave out.

He took a deep breath in, calming his nerves. Getting riled up by the mere thought of her all because she's sitting right before him. It was easier to control himself before but things are different now. She's grown into a fine woman, red eyes deep with hatred and pain. He wanted to remove all of that from her. Allow her to bask in peace for once but only for him. Only with him, he had to correct himself. He was starting to sound possessive.

You have a wife! The voice at the back of his head shouted, but he pushed that thought down. It wasn't she, he longed for.

"But why?" Y/N frowned. "Are you here to arrest me sensei?"