9- Love The Way You Lie

Chapter 9- A Race Against Time.

~It's the rage that's the culprit~

"We're well within the two-mile radius. Sensei? How shall we proceed?" Y/N whispered as two hid behind bushes and one in the tree.

"With caution and alertness, keep your guard up. We've passed plenty of destruction before reaching here. They may still be battling up ahead," Orochimaru said.

"Wait for my signal. I'll go ahead first, then you Kakashi, and lastly Y/N. We're going to need your special ability in the distance."

The two nodded.

Orochimaru quickly shunshin'd in front of a man ready to strike down who Y/N could see was Sakumo.

Orochimaru sliced the male's neck with his kunai before turning his head slightly, watching Sakumo's reaction slowly turn into one of shock.

Kakashi swiftly swooped into battle as well. He strikes down a female whose weapons are scattered across the floor leaving her defenseless in that aspect. Instead, she smirked and formed hand signs.

"Water style: Water Sword!"

Her arm quickly transformed into a makeshift water sword, she quickly leaped and threatened to swipe down on Kakashi, who quickly moved out of the way.

Y/N instantly concealed herself in a tree and switched on her Sharingan to sit and observe the entire battle. She analyzed each jutsu quickly and moved before noticing a woman make a water sword and narrowly miss Kakashi by a split second. Her eyes twitched as the pupils alternated between various fights.

Using her Sharingan with ease, Y/N jumped down and mimicked the jutsu.

"Water style: Water Sword!"

She whispered to herself as the same sword appeared in her hand.

The woman spun around and drew her blade toward Kakashi, but she hastily lowered it when Kakashi smirked. Y/N appeared and used her own sword to block the liquid blade.

"You're messing with the wrong one," Kakashi jumped out of the way.

The woman's eyes became wider as Y/N shoved her aside and swiftly stabbed her in the heart; she coughed up blood and had glassy eyes. This child's speed caught her off guard, leaving her with no time to react.

Y/N smirked proudly as she shoved the water sword deeper into her heart. She choked on blood and fell to her knees.

"Kiano," she mumbled as Y/N moved out of the way. The lady fell as a man showed up behind Y/N suddenly, quickly he pierced her in the shoulder with his own tanto.

Y/N gasped as her Sharingan deactivated and quickly grabbed ahold of her bloody shoulder. She had no idea what to do since she was never experienced in medical jutsus.