16 | chasing waterfalls

Start from the beginning

"Nah, keep 'em open for me." Ace pulled her thighs apart and guided her hand to his own mouth; sucking on her sticky fingers and putting them back on her clit. "Don't stop."

Zolina's face crinkled together, trying to hold in an unfamiliar build up in the pit of her stomach as her hand shook against her pussy.

"I can't." She shook her head. "I think I have to—"

"Shh, just relax." He coaxed. "It's aight, I promise. Relax and let it go."

Zolina's eyes rolled back, unable to control her body from shaking violently as her juices rushed out of her, down onto her thighs and all over Ace's stomach. The sheets were soaked with her.

"There you fuckin' go. Good job, Baby." He praised, smiling at the sight of her squirting. "Such a good girl. Gon' head and make a mess."

She breathed in and out heavily, unable to sit upright any longer as she went through what felt like an out of body experience.

Ace adjusted himself so that he was now on top, his dick still nestled inside of her. He caressed her glowing face and kissed her lips.

"You aight, Mama?"

Zolina hummed, slowly opening her eyes to look at him.

"My pretty fuckin' girl, hm?" He wiped the tiny droplets of sweat off of her forehead. "You did so good."

"Thank you." She said in a daze, blushing at him.

With the little strength that she had left, Zolina locked her legs and clenched her pussy around him. Ace gave her slow, deep strokes, wanting to prolong the moment before he was filling her up once again.

***

[ 8:25 AM ]

Sliding the doors open on her glass shower and stepping onto the fuzzy, white rug, Gwendolyn immediately dragged her hair tie out of her firetruck red locs and let them fall down the length of her back

She wiped the steam from the mirror before washing her face and moisturizing her skin, her tattoos brightening from the lavender scented shimmering body oil.

Her phone that was plugged into the charger had lit up, drawing her attention to an unanswered text. She swiped against it, watching it open to the thread between her and Phoenyx.

(8:19 AM) Nyxie❤️‍🔥🙄:
wyd?

(8:33 AM):
why?

(8:33 AM) Nyxie❤️‍🔥🙄:
come here

After reading those words, she practically sprinted back into her room and took out a pair of lacy red boy shorts from her small suitcase, sliding them on.