16

I want the red sv CD so bad cause like it made me a swiftie (not in 2012 tho) but like I don't want to buy it and give scooter any money💀💀💀 I'm always stealing my friends one

Also this is really important cause I'm working on smth , I need y'all to tell me what songs remind you of Jo. Like a playlist of Jo or smth. THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE TAYLOR SONGS

As the show was finally over Jo was already backstage , she knew Taylor would be running straight to Travis however she needed her big sister first, so she would be waiting right where her sister would get off stage.

As Taylor finally appeared Jo immediately rushed into her arms , clinging to her and burying her face in her sisters shoulder.

"Everything alright?" Taylor asked concerned and out of breath and Jo clings tighter to her sister

"Jo sweetie I can't help you if you don't talk to me." Taylor whispered while brushing a strand of hair away from Jo's face and Jo really didn't feel like talking at her

"Okay sweetie , I'll see you in the hotel room , the car is already waiting for you outside." Taylor said he y pushing Jo away and Jo just wishes she would have told Taylor that she didn't want her to go but only seconds later Taylor already was rushing off and Jo could only assume it was to go to Travis.

She felt tree loosly wrap her arms around her and guiding her towards the exit
"Let's go sunshine, come on." She said and Jo just walked along. All she wanted was to be with her big sister who clearly rather spents time with her football player boyfriend.

She also knew that usually her and Tree would not have taken separate cars and Taylor usually would have changed out of her midnights bodysuit and Jo has to hold herself back from gagging as she realizes. God words can't describe how much she hates Travis Kelce.

Jo didn't say anything on the way to the hotel and all she wanted was now for Taylor to finally break up with him.

_____

Finally back in New York Jo made the realization that her phone wasn't able to work anymore. She told Taylor multiple times that it was broken however Taylor always insisted it was fine. The phone was like four years old.

Jo couldn't listen to any music and it drove here crazy, so right now Jo was trying to find the couple cds she had gotten from Taylor , she knows she has speak now and red and probably 1989 as well. She doesn't have the Taylor's versions though. She probably has reputation and debut as well but Taylor stopped giving her the cds after she got a phone, or better Jo stopped asking for them since she could just listen to them on her phone.

However Jo was unable to find these cds and it did annoy her all she found was red but she really didn't want to listen to that right now.

Jo had figured that she might as well go and bake something and she decided on cupcakes. She didn't have anything to do at all and baking was never a bad option.

She knew Taylor would appreciate the cupcakes and as she got started on them the kitchen was a mess. Jo didn't care in the slightest she would just clean up later.

As Jo was carefully piping frosting on each of the cupcakes she checked her iPad and saw she had a new message from Ellie via Instagram

Ellie:
Hey wanna come over? Finally got the house to myself

Without thinking she quickly typed a response

Jo:
Omg ofc , I'll be there in 15

Jo was now curled up on Ellie's bed while Ellie was trying on different tops and Jo was busy looking at the ceiling. Maybe Ellie didn't mind staring at people but Jo found it really weird and it's not like she was gonna be trying tops on for a long time.

"J , have you ever kissed a girl?" Ellie asked and Jo could practically hear a smirk from
her voice

"No, why would I?" Jo asked genuinely curious , did Ellie ever? It's not that she hasn't thought about it , it is just she would much rather kiss boys.

"Because everyone does , silly." Ellie bursts out laughing and Jo felt her cheeks flushing red.

Did everyone kiss girls? Was she just the only one that never had?

"But why?" Jo asked as she sat up and Ellie was standing there in a lacy bra and seemed to be unable to hold back her laughter

"To practice you genius or maybe just cause it is way better? I swear you're so innocent." Ellie said and Jo felt her cheeks flush red and she looked down on the floor.

"Is it that good?" Jo asked shyly , she knew that Taylor had been in relationships with girls previously and those were always the ones to leave her more heartbroken than any other relationships. But she was immensely happy back in these relationships

"Depends on the girl , some are sloppy kissers and just bad and can't even use any tounge but the ones that are actually good are some of the best experiences. And a lot of guys can't keep up with them." Ellie exclaimed , curiously eyeing Jo and Jo felt a shiver run down her spine but she also felt a million little butterfly's in her stomach.

Ellie walked over to Jo and carefully lifted Jo's
chin up and Jo didn't like that at all. She felt Ellie straddle her and she probably liked that even less.

She felt Ellie's body pressed so close against hers but she didn't want to say anything because she didn't want Ellie to think different of her.

She felt Ellie gently press her lips against hers and in Jo's head Jo kept pretending it was just a guy. She didn't feel anything in that moment and she felt Ellie's tounge gently making its way in her mouth. Jo didn't like the way that felt. It didn't feel any good but Jo didn't stop Ellie.

She didn't want to know what it was like if Ellie didn't get whatever she wanted.
Ellie seemed to be enjoying this thoroughly but Jo absolutely hated it. She felt disgusting. She felt as if she kept on loosing more and more control