15

What was the place Jo now decided she would be hating most? Argentina. Taylor had told her she could come along and do her school work there and she was so excited. However what Taylor didn't tell her is that Travis would be there. Or that her dad would be there.

At this point Jo was almost entirely sure that this was all planned by Taylor so Jo would talk more to Scott and Travis , however what Taylor didn't realize is that she could not force Jo to talk to them.

Currently Taylor was out for dinner with Travis , this whole thing between them only had one major advantage. She know had her own hotel room. Jo was of course aware why Taylor wanted her out of the room and the mere thought does gross her out however the luxury of an own hotel room is dangerously underrated.

Jo was now binge watching Friends , while carefully making friendship bracketed for the next shows. She would already make some in advance for Brazil.

Jo finds to cute being able to share these with the fans and what is even better is forcing Tree to wear and trade friendship bracelets. Taylor is also obsessed with the friendship bracelets and often times helps Jo make them and Jo knows that if the swifties knew they had friendship bracelets made by Taylor they would die on the spot.

Not even all fans know about Jo and most think she is maybe a cousin or something and that is why she is so often in the VIP tent , also on social media there were speculations but those were quickly shut down.

Blake once said she is making it her life's mission to get Tree so drunk she spills all the details and finally reveals how all those rumours suddenly disappear.

_____________

Jo was practically hidden under the comforter of the bed. She did not want to get up.
She doesn't want to see Travis. Or her dad. She just wants to stay in bed and make it all go away. Surprisingly problems do go away if you just ignore them.

However Jo did not care to consider the redhead Tree Paine that would gonna come in and ruin everything for her.

"Come on Jo , we have to go. Get ready now."

"I'm not going. I don't feel too well."
Jo grumbled , her voice muffled by the pillow however the redhead was having none of it and pulled the blanket away from Jo.

"Stop it. Tree. I thought you were cool." Jo whined as she tried snatching the comforter away from the redhead.

"Jo get up , you have to get ready , the concert starts soon. How are you still in bed? You love your sisters concerts." Tree said as she dropped the comforter on the floor

"I'm not going . I told you I don't feel well." Jo grumbled , her stomach twisting at the thought of having to spend time with her sisters father and her sisters boyfriend.

"Yes you are. You aren't sick and Taylor told me I had to get you there." Tree says , her arms crossed and her voice leaving no room for negotiation

"I am not going there." Jo said a little louder but Tree seemed to be completely unbothered by it.

"Yes you are. And don't raise your voice at me." Tree said taking none of the teenagers constant nonsense , she knew there was probably a reason behind whatever this behaviour was supposed to be but she had more important places to be than reason with a moody teenager.

"I'll stay here , tell Taylor I'm sick." Jo said and she curled up , pulling her knees to her chest as it was not nice having your blanket torn away from you.

"Name one good reason not to go." Tree said , her arms crossed and Jo shrugged

"Dad and Travis are gonna be there. And so I'll be alone in the vip tent and you'll maybe be there for five minutes and I am not spending three and a half hours alone with my dad and Travis."

"I'll be there the whole time." The redhead said honestly and Jo still didn't seem too excited about the idea of going to the concert seeing the two men she despises most.

"I don't believe you." Jo grumbled trying to hide her head under the pillow

"Pinky promise." Tree chuckled, remembering when Jo was younger that a pinky promise was all it took to keep her still because Tree would always bribe Jo with candy and Taylor was never able to figure out why Jo was always behaving around Tree but around no one else.

"I'm not five anymore." Jo chuckled as she sat up and linked her pinky with Trees

"Seems to be working just fine , now go get dressed and in 20 minutes you'll be ready to leave." Tree said walking out of the room closing the door behind her.

In the vip tent there was still some time left before the show would actually start. Usually Jo would interact with the swifties and trade bracelets and compliment all the outfits that didn't involve skinny jeans. God how she hated skinny jeans.

However today , she had her AirPods plugged in, Matilda was playing and she couldn't understand anything that anyone was saying which was probably for the better since Tree was talking to Travis and her dad Scott and kept stealing concerned glances at Jo.

She was all the way in the back of the tent , probably only very few people would be able to see her and even if they did no one could tell it was her. Or that she was holding back tears.

She felt scared and vulnerable because of her father , she knew he would be saying mean stuff about her. Sure he never would around Taylor but still she knew he was talking to about her and it hurt her because judging by Trees expression he was not saying nice things about her.

All Jo wanted was Taylor , she needed Taylor to hug her and tell her everything would be alright and that other people's opinions of her didn't matter. But did they if they were her fathers?

Jo felt the lump in her throat tighten and she was fidgeting with the hem of the eras tour merch shirt that she stole from Taylor. If she could choose she would always choose Taylor and once she was 18 she would never ever have to see her parents ever again and she could pretend they never existed. Hopefully soon Taylor would stop forcing her to see them. It scared her.

How pathetic was it that she was scared to face her own parents , and it is probably all her fault. Cause what would they have ever done wrong. Her parents and Taylor and Austin they are and will always be perfect.

And then there was here

Authors note
Skinny jeans are the absolute fucking worst thing in the world. I cannot stand skinny jeans