Chapter 33: Drive

Start from the beginning

Just the look of desperation in his eyes makes my heart beat hard against my chest. But I don't give in yet.

He starts crawling towards the edge of the bed. "I'm starved for your pussy, baby. I might just die."

He gets onto the bed and bites his lower lip as he looks at the toy still moving up and down my slit.

"No." I say firmly.

His jaw clenches and he takes a deep breath. "Alright. Then continue to show me how you get off."

Now that he's telling me to, I feel a little shy, but I go on. I push the vibrator inside of me and let out a moan.

Chan curses under his breath. "Gosh, you're so beautiful."

His warm breath touching just above my core makes me so tempted to just let him touch me.

He looks up at me. "Let me touch you, love."

"What would you do if I did?"

He rises on his knees. "I'll make you grind against my thigh until you come on it. Then I'll worship your body with kisses all over, nipping and sucking, leaving love bites just to remind you who your lover is."

My arousal heightens as he describes what he'd do to me, and I spread my legs wider, thrusting the vibrator deeper inside of me, letting out another soft moan at the sensation.

He lets out a pained groan as a response to this. He leans in closer between my legs, his lips dangerously close to my clit.

"Please, baby."

And there goes my defiance. I give in and pull the vibrator out before tugging on his hair, pulling his face close. He takes advantage of this and grabs onto my thighs, holding onto me tightly as he buries his face in between my thighs.

He takes my buzzing little bundle of nerves in between his lips and sucks, earning a whimper from me. His tongue flicks out to tease the tip of my clit; my back arches off the bed and my nails claw at his upper back and shoulders.

His tongue dips inside of me as he devours me, ravishing me, savoring me. Sparks fly off of my skin and I already feel like coming.

His fingers dig into my ass cheeks, holding me against his face as my legs start to quiver. He swirls his tongue inside of me, delving deeper, tasting every inch inside of me.

I let out breathy moans as I come on his face, grinding out my orgasm on his mouth, my legs squeezing around his head.

He savors me on his tongue, moving his head from side to side to pleasure me further before I finally come down from my high.

He pulls back from in between my legs, panting softly from not being able to breath normally while eating me out. The bottom half of his face was covered in my juices, but he didn't seem to mind.

Chan licks my taste off his lips before smiling, his white teeth and uneven dimples making him look charming as ever.

"Did you like it?"

He unwraps the towel around his waist before crawling on top of me.

I nod my head, reaching my hands up to cup his face. He smiles even wider and leans down to seal our lips in a deep, passionate kiss.

He moans into the kiss and grips my hips, grinding his own against mine needily.

"Christ, I want you so bad, Y/N." He whispers against my lips before nipping at my lower lip.

I let out a groan and he pulls away from my lips to look down between us. He strokes his cock slowly before reaching to the bedside table drawer for a condom. He rips the condom packet open with his teeth before rolling the condom on his cock.

I watch as he positions his cock at my entrance. He lifts my head up by my chin. "Eyes on me."

I nod, keeping my eyes locked on his. He slowly pushes inside and we both let out a moan.

His hands move to grip my hips, holding me down against the bed as he thrusts in and out slowly.

I throw my head back against the pillows, a moan escaping my lips with each thrust. He delves deeper inside of me, stretching me out to make me fit him.

"Fuck, Y/N." He groans and leans down to kiss the curve of my neck. His pace fastens, his body begging for release.

I tighten my thighs around his waist. "God...I'm gonna cum already."

"Same. I'm gonna fuck you so good, all night." He nips at my neck before lifting his head to look at me with an intensity I only see when he's aroused like this. It makes me feel tingly all over, heightening my impending orgasm.

I run my hands down his arms and find his own hands, taking them in mine and intertwining our fingers.

He looks at me satisfyingly and pins my hands above my head against the pillow before slapping his hips against mine harder.

His cock hits home and I let out a whimper, my pussy clenching tightly around his cock.

He rubs against my g-spot continuously with his throbbing cock, my body being consumed by heat in response.

My hands squeeze his and my hips buck up to meet his as he thrusts faster and harder.

Sweet whimpers and gasps start to escape his lips, inviting me to seal our lips in another deep kiss. Our tongues swirl each other as we moan harmoniously, our sweaty bodies holding each other tight.

I let out a gasp and pull away from his lips as I feel my core tighten, bliss taking over the lower half of my body.

"Cum for me, baby." He encourages, furrowing his eyebrows as he focuses on getting me to orgasm.

I writhe underneath him slightly, letting out a loud cry as he continues to thrust into me sloppily while I cum.

He grunts and his hips stutter as I come undone on his cock. "Fuck...fuck." He leans down and buries his head between my breasts, slowing the movements of his hips as he cums as well with soft moans leaving his pretty, plump lips that I could kiss all day until they're swollen.

After grinding out our orgasms together, we calm down and he slips out of me. He tosses the condom into the small trash can in the corner of the room before flopping down beside me.

His arms wrap around me and pull me close. He nuzzles his face into my neck. "I love doing this with you."

I smile and roll over onto my side so he could spoon me from behind. He tights his arms around me and snuggles closer.

"You said you would do this all night."

"This is just a little break. I'm not iron man." He kisses the back of my neck softly and sighs.

I nod and reach my hand behind me over my shoulder to scratch his head gently, earning a satisfied moan from him.

"You love when I scratch your head, huh?"

He nods and chuckles softly. "I love feeling you on me. Anywhere."

"Anywheeeerrre?" I grin.

He scoffs. "Don't think of anything weird."

"Alright, alright. I won't."

I roll onto my other side to face him. He adjusts and cups my face with one of his hands, looking at me lovingly.

He leans forward and presses a small kiss onto my forehead. "I love you."

My cheeks turn a light shade of pink, which makes him grin charmingly.

"I love you too, Channie." I give his lips a peck.

He giggles and climbs on top of me before pulling the blanket over our heads.

ೃ⁀➷