Triton sighed, “Alright fine… C'mon you… guys…” He huffed as the moons giggled and launched themselves towards Triton.

“Weeeeeee!”
“Yaaaaaay!”
“Okay okay slow down, geez!”

He watched as the moons slowed down, finally landing next to him, bouncing in joy.
“Alright, let’s just go,” Triton said as he floated downwards, his ‘siblings’ following close as he led them towards Uranus’ moons.

“Well, it seems like our idea worked.” Titania smiled as Triton shooed Neptune’s moons away.
“Yep, it seems so. I just need to talk to your planet and we will be done here.”

Neptune’s moons played among themselves before the rest of Uranus’ moons joined in, interacting with them. Triton glanced over, feeling a bit odd but he pushed those feelings away.
“Who are they?”
“Oh. They’re the other moons of my planet. Ariel, Umbriel, Oberon, Miranda, and there are so much more.”
“Oh. Well I guess it must be nice having others with you, eh?”
“Yeah. It doesn’t get that lonely, heh. They are very helpful. We look after one another.”

Triton seemed to frown a bit, “So since you guys are the biggest, I guess you care for the other smaller ones too…”
“Mhm. Gotta set a good example for the rest.”

Triton seemed to be doubting himself now.
These feelings won't go away.
He shook his head and took a deep breath.

“I really need to get out of here.”
“Yeah… Do you want to? I mean, they seem very attached to you already, and Nep-”
“Listen. I don’t belong here. I… I don’t think I should even be around anyone here…”

Titania seemed to frown a bit.
“Okay, it’s your choice…”

They both stood there in silence before Triton spoke up, “Who’s the oldest?”
“Huh?”
“From Neptune’s moons…”
“Oh.”
Titania looked over to the other moons and pointed to one, “Him.”

“Huh?”
“Proteus.”

Triton’s face was filled with disbelief, “He is the oldest? He barely looks old enough to take care of himself!”
“Well that’s how it is. Well until you came here.”
“They’ll be fine without me.”
“Hm?” Titania raised a brow.
“Yeah. They’ve been fine before without me, they’ll be fine after I leave.”
I hope…
Triton seemed so unsure now, doubting himself and his actions.

Titania sighed, seeming to get the hint, “Alright. Let’s get speaking to Uranus-”
“I can’t let Neptune know or this whole plan will be busted. We need to distract him.” Triton glanced over to the other planets to which Titania also followed his gaze.

Both planets seemed to be talking amongst each other, but it seemed like it was turning more into a lecture as Neptune just floated on his back, being carefree.

“Triton!”
Triton jumped, turning around to see three small moons approach.
“Oh hey… uh…” Triton tried to remember their names but then realized what was the point if he was going to leave them behind.

“What?”
“Despina lost her scarf.”
“Uh… so what do you want me to do?”
“Can you help us find it?”
“Look, kids, I’m kinda in the middle of somethi-”
“I’ll take care of this, don’t worry.”

Triton looked over to Titania, “What? You are supposed to-”
“You might’ve left it with Neptune. Let’s go over and ask Neptune.”

Triton blinked before he got what she was trying to say.
“Ooh! Yeah uhm, kids go with her.”

Triton watched as they left, floating towards Neptune.
He kept watching as they reached him, talking to him and distracting him, leading Neptune away from Uranus to look for a missing scarf.

“Okay Triton, c’mon just get this over with.”
He counted to five before finally dashing off towards Uranus.

He looked around as he moved, making sure no other moon was following him. He was in the clear.
Perfect.

Finally he reached Titania’s planet and floated up towards him, trying to think of what to say.
“Hey uh…”
Uranus moved his focus from Neptune towards the newcomer.
“Oh, it's you.”
“Oh- so you already know about me? Guess Titania told you about me-”
“You spoke with one of my moons?” He seemed to have not liked what Triton just revealed about one of his moons.

Triton was feeling very embarrassed, “Well then how do you know about me-?”
“Because Neptune brought you here to the rest of us. You suffered a major injury, but it seems you are better so I'm not sure why Neptune wishes to keep you around.”

“You and me both.”
Uranus raised a brow, looking down at him.
“Anyways let me just get straight to the point.” Triton started as he showed him the collar.

“I need you to take this off of me and I'll be off my way.”

“There is nothing I can do.” Uranus spoke as he turned around and floated away.
Triton stared at him in shock before shaking his head and speeding up right behind him.

“What do you mean you can’t do anything!? You are a planet just like him! Can’t you just undo this-?”

“IT’S PERMANENT!” He yelled, catching Triton off guard as he shielded himself with his arms from the sudden gravity blast.

“If I could, I would’ve gotten rid of you from the very start.” He spat out.

Triton lowered both his arms as he regained his stance, looking up at the towering planet.
He gritted his teeth before speaking.

“There are more like you, right?
“Of course-”
“Then what about the others?”
“Listen-”
“I get it. You are weak and scared of hurting the person you are closest to. Well wake up then! I don’t know how close you are to him, but if it results in someone else getting hurt,” he pointed to himself.

“Maybe you should reconsider what you are doing…”

“...” Uranus narrowed his eyes.
Triton clenched his fist as he glared at him, “You seem to be no better than him. You are just as selfish as he is-!”

“You dare talk to me like that!?” Uranus yelled as he raised his hand, ready to crush this pathetic moon.
Triton's eyes widened, his mind yelling at him to run, but his body refused to move.
He shut his eyes, shielding himself with his arms as he waited for the impact to hit.