7

It's been some time now.

Days? Months? Years?

Who knew...

All Triton knew was that he hated being trapped here.

He has made countless efforts to try and get out of this damn gravitational field, but each time he would fail miserably.

He has tried to escape when he wasn't looking, but so many things always go wrong and interfere with his escape plan.

First of all, this guy's gravitational force was strong as hell. Triton couldn't even get a few feet in without being completely exhausted and pulled back or even in worse scenarios, get sling-shot backwards.

Second was that this guy was so... random at times...

He would be off somewhere else, talking to himself or lost in his own thoughts and before you knew it, he would be all up in your face.

Triton hated that so much. Especially since it seemed Neptune was being more overbearing towards him than the rest of his moons.

Third...

Well, how could he put this...?

The fucking children were in his way.

No matter how hard Triton tried to be sneaky with either him or these kids, they would always be basically on top of him just like their planet.

One step out of the orbit

'Triton, where are you going?'

Getting ready to launch himself again

'Is this a game? Aww can we play too pretty please?'

Hell, even trying to think of a possible escape plan

'Is everything alright big brother?'

"AGH!" Triton grabbed at his hair, frustrated that nothing was working. He did not expect this to ever happen to him.

He did not want to spend the rest of his existence being a moon to some weird planet. He was his own thing, but now that title was stripped from him like it was nothing!

Triton was about to lie down before he heard the small moons approaching. He did not want to be around them as they would distract him for a very looooooooong time. He quickly launched himself opposite of them, going into orbit on his own to avoid them while he thought of another escape plan.

As he began to move through his orbit, he realized how easy he was moving which he didn't expect.

"Huh-?" Triton stopped for a bit, floating in place as he noticed that he was able to orbit opposite to the other moons. He sighed in relief, realizing he was now seemingly able to have his own unique orbit, far away from the other moons.

He needed to practice. If he speeds up fast, there could be a chance he will be able to launch himself out of Neptune's gravitational field and escape.

"Well, this should be easy. There are no pushovers here," he joked to himself before he heard the moons giggling amongst each other.

He continued his orbit to make sure the others were okay.

They were almost like a curse to him. He wanted to get rid of them, but he couldn't leave them alone for a second because they would be in trouble for no reason.

Triton began to speed up before he reached the other moons, who were chasing each other around their orbit.

Until they noticed him.