6

"I should go see my moon-"

"I assure you Jupiter is taking good care of him-"

Neptune seemed a bit unfazed. When he put his mind to it, it was nearly impossible to get him to stop.

He was currently finger painting while Uranus was sketching an important art piece.

"Well, I want him and my other moons to also have fun with us! Wouldn't your moons like that too?"

"I- uh-"

"Come on, let's go get them!" Neptune smiled as he dashed forward.

"Sh- Wait! Tuna come back!"

Uranus chased after him, hoping that Jupiter had enough time to investigate before Neptune was all over them.

.

.

.

Jupiter sat there, thinking deeply about how Neptune could've done this.

Yes, it could've been an accident, but why won't he let him go?

Perhaps he has been so alone for so long that he is now just clinging to whatever gets in his orbit to stay with him.

That does make sense.

This dwarf planet would be perfect for him. He seems more mature than the other moons by a lot and with someone seemingly sane around, he could help him from preventing him from becoming more insane by just talking.

Jupiter felt gravity and perked up to see both Neptune and Uranus approaching. He squinted his eyes to see Uranus so worried, seemingly like he was about to fall over and pass out due to how fast and tired he was.

"Oh, he-"

"Can I have my moon back?" Neptune grinned, his whole face and clothes stained with paint while Jupiter just stared at him.

"I-"

"Neptune!" Uranus finally caught up as he wheezed.

"Yeah about you 'moon'," Jupiter said, making quotation marks with his hands, "it's not a-"

Neptune zoomed past him as he gently reached for his moon, picking him up and cupping him in his hands.

"Wait, Neptune-"

Uranus realized what was happening and he jumped in, trying to stop him.

"Tuna! No! What are you doing?"

Neptune smiled, "I am taking my moons back to my orbit with you so we can all have fun together!"

"No!" Uranus exclaimed as he got close to the deep blue planet.

"Listen, that is not your moon!"

Neptune blinked before Uranus got frustrated.

"Are you even listening to me!?"

"Uranus-" Jupiter spoke before he was cut off.

"Neptune please, you can't keep him."

"Yes, I can!" Neptune shouted as he cupped his hands, holding him.

"Listen, Neptune," Jupiter deeply sighed, realizing how things were turning, "He does not belong to you. It's best if you just let him go-"

"No!"

Saturn perked up from his orbit and stared at them, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Why won't you?"

"Because he is my moon!"

"He isn't-"

"Guys!" Jupiter finally interrupted as he approached Neptune.