"Yeah.." I stated as I stood up..Gabriella chuckled..and I left the dinning room..

Now..where could they be?

I saw a maid passing by and asked her where her boss is..she said they were upstairs in her study..

Study?..oh no no
No study shit is gonna happen under my watch..

I went up the stairs..walked for a while..then finally found a door ajar..

I peeked inside..and I saw Adonis sitting with a drink in hand..Allison on the other hand was on the opposite side of the table..they were in a deep conversation..

Should I obstruct them?
That wouldn't be nice..

Heck yeah..I would

I slowly knocked on the door..their attention switched to the door..

I opened the door..Adonis stared at me with a questioning look..

Allison had a grin on her face..

"Helllooo" I waved at them..

"What are you doing here..Selena?" He asked..

"Well..you were gone for a while..so I decided to come look for you" I said staring straight at Allison..

She laughed..

"Oh sweet Selena..I'm not going to try anything with your husband..we are way passed that" She said..with a hint of mockery..

I can never like this lady

"Selena..this is so unnecessary..we are discussing Mafia business..excuse us"Adonis voiced out..

I don't know why..but I started fuming with anger..

To heck with mafia business

"I think that could wait till tomorrow..it's almost 12 am..I think you should rest" I said looking at him in the eyes..

"There is no sleep for the wicked" he stated..

Allison chuckled..as she stood up and rested on the table..

"That's right Selena..but you can never understand" she said crossing her arms..

"So..you are staying here for the night?"

"No.."He started but I cut him off

"Because I'm not letting you sleep in the same room with me!" I said..as I wanted to make my dramatic exit..

"Who said we would share a room?" He asked..and I stopped dead on my tracks

Boy what?!

Allison laughed hysterically now..

I scoffed not turning back..then left

_[<^>>_

The maids showed us our room..my room was pretty decent.. I was the only one in the room..since obviously everyone thinks I'm sharing it with my dear husband..

But guess what?..I'm not!

"Goshh..that Asshole..he embarrassed me in front of Allison..Allison!..oh no Adonis I'm not forgiving you for this!" I paced around the room..lamenting..

I finally calmed down and sat on the bed..

Who does he think he is?

The wicked

I laughed..

"Wicked?..she said I could never understand?!..I'm wicked too..i..ahhgr" I groaned..

I brushed my hand through my hair..